ArrowWTS|Cheap|USA Phone Verification |SMS and CALL|

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
|Cheap|USA Phone Verification |SMS and CALL|
Brand new numbers for anything you need.

SMS: $1

Call: $2

Payment: Paypal/BTC

Skype: Chile.Guy

USES: (That I can think of)
Uber
Lyft
CSGO Prime
Amazon Prime
Amazon Web Services
Facebook
Gmail
Mercari



PROOF

Want to learn how to get your own burner phone and help setting it up so that you can have your own new phone numbers? $25
How much to get reverified? Ie Facebook sends you a code
Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
How much to get reverified? Ie Facebook sends you a code
a dollar is that not clear?
Quote Originally Posted by Employer View Post
a dollar is that not clear?
Rude. You might offer discounts for recurring texts? Like so rude. wdf.
Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
Rude. You might offer discounts for recurring texts? Like so rude. wdf.
Haha what? How was that rude I am asking if I didnt make it clear enough so I could edit my post
Loyal and repeat customers in any of my shops may get discounts so yes
SUPER VOUCH!!! Smooth and easy. Great guy!!!!
Bought 2 SMS for CS:GO Prime
Curious on how this burner phone works out tbh lol
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Curious on how this burner phone works out tbh lol
What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Employer View Post
What do you mean?
Like how you get the burner phone and stuff but ehhh, ill figure it out on mah own
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post


Like how you get the burner phone and stuff but ehhh, ill figure it out on mah own
Harder part is getting phone numbers w/ service and it not costing a fortune.
I use uber all the time been looking to get somekind of discount how would this help
How bout paypal? and also, sometimes u know they ask for verify with ur phone after a month or so, will the number still be available to verify? (When u login from different location..)
Quote Originally Posted by xJudgez View Post
How bout paypal? and also, sometimes u know they ask for verify with ur phone after a month or so, will the number still be available to verify? (When u login from different location..)
Paypal yes, and yes I own these phone numbers theyre on AT&T Network and I use an actual phone for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Willye32 View Post
I use uber all the time been looking to get somekind of discount how would this help
Making a new uber and you get $22 off your first ride (youll need a new card aswell BUT GUESS WHAT?! I sell those too
[QUOTE=Employer;11909026]Paypal yes, and yes I own these phone numbers theyre on AT&T Network and I use an actual phone for it.

Alright and like after a month i can still contact u and tell u the phone number i used to verify and like pay extra dollar for the verification right?
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?