Any suggestions for an new hack ?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Any suggestions for an new hack ?
Hi guys i got some time the next days so i think about to create an simple ce hack for fallen earth again

Anyone have some suggestions for me ?

Because i have absolutley no idea what kind of hack i could make ^^

And no i cant (or better i dont want) make an aimbot or an wallhack or something codet
Anyway that you could possibly make an aimbot? Been looking for one, but, I can't seem to find any. Would appreciate it a lot!
Aye aye, Freeze HP? Or Level, Or Damage, AP, Armor Vehicle speed, Vehicle HP If you're still asking its been a year but I got nothing better to play.
Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverDevil View Post
Aye aye, Freeze HP? Or Level, Or Damage, AP, Armor Vehicle speed, Vehicle HP If you're still asking its been a year but I got nothing better to play.
too bad Fallen Earth is dead in player base. year later everything is still the same
Quote Originally Posted by shaun279 View Post
too bad Fallen Earth is dead in player base. year later everything is still the same
I mean that might be true but I've been playing it recently and I haven't even tried to use CE cause idk if I can freeze anything like Pierce damage or resistance, I rather someone who knows what they're doing x.x the game might suck but it might be fun fucking with people.
Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverDevil View Post
I mean that might be true but I've been playing it recently and I haven't even tried to use CE cause idk if I can freeze anything like Pierce damage or resistance, I rather someone who knows what they're doing x.x the game might suck but it might be fun fucking with people.
Well im back on mpgh after an very long time
I could try to create something even something codet but i really dont sure if its really worth it to be honest i guess no one will use it besides you ^^

Well i j ust mentioned that the game is down .....
Aimbot Aimbot Aimbot Aimbot Aimbot Aimbot Aimbot Aimbot Aimbot Aimbot Aimbot Aimbot Aimbot
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?