Fastest Pokemon Go Bot- 250 up to 1 million Exp/h
Hello to all MPGH users, I want to share the best and fastest Pokemon Go bot with you.
I found this bot over a website named Discord. This bot is originally edited by Sytharix and I
want you to check it out:
You only have to type in your username and password from google ort ptc
in the Haxton-SytharixEdit.exe.config. Then you are ready to farm as much Exp
as you can. Enoy!
Credits to Sytharix who made all of this possible for us
New Version
https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/y7civileiy
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...5554/analysis/
When you are having problems or questions please contact me
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/red/cedriclennard.png[/img]
I found this bot over a website named Discord. This bot is originally edited by Sytharix and I
want you to check it out:
You only have to type in your username and password from google ort ptc
in the Haxton-SytharixEdit.exe.config. Then you are ready to farm as much Exp
as you can. Enoy!
Credits to Sytharix who made all of this possible for us

New Version
https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/y7civileiy
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...5554/analysis/
When you are having problems or questions please contact me
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/red/cedriclennard.png[/img]
