UnhappyMulti-Tool

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Multi-Tool
Before everyone rambles on how useless "Multi-Tool" is, I KNOW! But as my first made application after countless days trying to figure out the VB language, this is the best I could come up with xD.


VirScan
VirusTotal

Instead of SS every tab, here is what the bundle consist of:



/flameon!
Multi-Tool A.rarattachment deleted · 47 downloads before removal
god job......
No much, because Texture remover, you get detected easily.
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
No much, because Texture remover, you get detected easily.
Yeah I just found out the texture's went back to normal... oh well, back to the drawling board...
What?
So your saying you cant have no textures anymore?
It automatically finds and moves back?
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
What?
So your saying you cant have no textures anymore?
It automatically finds and moves back?
Mhm, I've tried it over and over, same feedback. I found a new spyware in the process "Gen.Trojan!IK"



Maybe that's the one bringing them back. It popped up when I first used the Texture Remover.
Quote Originally Posted by th3vis View Post
^^THIS IS WHY NEXON IS A BIG DICK^^
yep the texture goes back to normal if u try to edit them.
I can not download
it's alright just a shame the text goes back to normal....
looks nice but i think there are too many of theses
NICE job, cool it has a cbl checker
nice. im workin on the next version of mine :P lol
I might release 1 but im not sure cuz there are like 50 of these being released right now... Although i find it works better if you make a feature of it really good then release it individually
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us