SELLING ROTMG ACCOUNT WITH RESU AND MANY UTS!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
SELLING ROTMG ACCOUNT WITH RESU AND MANY UTS!
Hey guys, I am selling a decent 35 red star rotmg account.
0/8 Huntress
almost 5/8 knight
3/8 warrior
Three slots, and 7 vaults!
MANY UTS!!

Tank Penguin Pet with 69 heal, magic heal 63, electric 48.

Some proof


Pm on skype if interested: ******agadreamidiot



CYA
Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 10.44.31 AM.png43 KB · 13 downloads Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 10.44.22 AM.png38 KB · 10 downloads Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 10.43.46 AM.png7 KB · 190 downloads Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 10.43.26 AM.png39 KB · 7 downloads Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 10.43.11 AM.png18 KB · 5 downloads Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 10.43.05 AM.png19 KB · 4 downloads Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 10.43.00 AM.png17 KB · 6 downloads Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 10.41.07 AM.png24 KB · 12 downloads
What level does that pet max out on?
Someone offering $95
Quote Originally Posted by tsaia1 View Post
Someone offering $95
That's the best offer you will probably get imo. I wouldn't pay close to that for this acc.
Quote Originally Posted by tsaia1 View Post
Someone offering $95
I'd personally offer $30 for this account. I'll make sure to add you when I get back. (August 11th/12th)
dude what happened to the pet o.O
I raped it XD.
Sixth Divinity scammed me.
BUMP, still selling.
Quote Originally Posted by tsaia1 View Post
BUMP, still selling.
If you were scammed how are you still selling it?
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
If you were scammed how are you still selling it?
It is called magic senpai...
got it back. I'm too smart for that.
was sold a long time ago, @Raple
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?