HOW TO HACK (basics)

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
HOW TO HACK (basics)
This thread is for all the little nooblets out there who would like to start hacking. I made a really basic tutorial video for reading and writing memory in C++. I am by no means an expert. But I have been doing this for quite some time now, and I am pretty comfortable in it. I have written multiple ESPs, and Aimbots in both call of duty, and csgo. That being said. This is how i started.

So if you have ambitions to write an ep!c l33t h4x0r aimb0t or something like that, you need to start from the beginning. Don't rush it either. Learning to do this stuff correctly takes a LOT of time and a LOT of practice. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty, or ask questions. Have fun. Hopefully this helps someone.


(If I did help you feel free to thanks or +rep me (yes i'm thirsty))
I was wondering how long it would be until someone released one of these. good job!
Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post
I was wondering how long it would be until someone released one of these. good job!
Ayyy. Thanks man. Probably gonna work on some more tutorials later. Get a little more in depth. I took this one pretty slow lol.
Good job with this turorial, hope you'll do more in the future to teach us even more things but this looks really great!
I've always wanted to do a tutorial on something, but whenever I've attempted I just start mumbling 5 minutes into the video. lol.

Well done though.
Quote Originally Posted by gtaplayer2 View Post
I've always wanted to do a tutorial on something, but whenever I've attempted I just start mumbling 5 minutes into the video. lol.

Well done though.
Thanks man. I had to record this 3 times, because i kept rambling about shit that no beginner would understand. 3 Mins into ranting i realized what i was doing and had to start over lol.
You should also cover up Pointer scan, would definitely watch as i am having problems with it myself on bigger games.
Quote Originally Posted by ImStyL View Post
You should also cover up Pointer scan, would definitely watch as i am having problems with it myself on bigger games.
Alright yeah. I'l show how to find player structures and stuff too. Thanks for the idea.
Quote Originally Posted by HexMurder View Post


Alright yeah. I'l show how to find player structures and stuff too. Thanks for the idea.
Thank you, i cant wait
what the fuck is this video for.
Quote Originally Posted by Some_Person View Post
Mac tutorial?
Windows only i'm afraid.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cryptowolf View Post
Hi buddy, can i ask you, how do you deal with ASLR protected games?
I will be making more tutorials shortly. I will cover as much as i can. I am however, starting from the beginning so it will be a while before i get to the advanced tutorials.
Hi buddy, can i ask you, how do you deal with ASLR protected games?
Quote Originally Posted by cryptowolf View Post
Hi buddy, can i ask you, how do you deal with ASLR protected games?
What games in specific? Personally the only ASLR experience I have is with ArmA3, and it only changed the base address of the process module.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us