Do you believe in magic?

Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
Do you believe in magic?
Title says it all.

Do you believe in magic?

I can not say if I do or not, because I honestly just don't know.
There is the "simple" tricks which most magicians can do, like rabbit out of a hat.


But then you see people such as "Dynamo" who performs tricks which have no explanation.
I mean, I have seen conspiracy theories that people who can do tricks to his standard are controller by demons or jinx'
I am not really convinced with them sort of things, as I personally am not a religious person and do not believe in such things.



Although this video does give SOME good points, I am still not convinced.
The video also gives some stupid, and irrelevant points.

But anyway, let me know below if you believe in magic.
Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
No nigga I'm not 13.
Neither am I, but look at some of the things which have been done.
Some things are un explainable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Every magic trick has an explanation.
Yeah, I like to believe that too.
But, for example.


Can you explain this?
Every magic trick has an explanation.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Every magic trick has an explanation.
agree tho
I don't believe in magic or anything related.
Just because I can't explain something doesn't mean it's magic, that way of thinking is stupid and doesn't get people anywhere.
Quote Originally Posted by wan View Post
I don't believe in magic or anything related.
Just because I can't explain something doesn't mean it's magic, that way of thinking is stupid and doesn't get people anywhere.
Yeah, I understand your point.
I believe in Magic!

Magic the gathering.
no. noone does.
Not really, because most things can be explained. but when i cant explain it its because i was not there in person too see it.. But i do believe in Aliens...
i believe in magic. the kinky fairy sucks me off nightly
I think there was another thread like this already, however once again I will say that there is no such thing as magic in OUR universe. However every single thing you can and cannot imagine is possible in the infinite parallel universes.
This question shouldn't be a question.

Every magic trick is some kind of an illusion. Just because you can't figure out the illusion used (the point of magic!), doesn't mean it's caused by some fucking demon! (LOL!) People need to open their eyes more.
No, cuz every trick has an explanation. I haven't seen real magic.
Nope its bullshit
Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?