.edu E-mail Accounts with Unlimited Google Drive storage starting for $5 Only !!
.edu E-mail Accounts + Unlimited Google Drive Storage Service
✥ General Info:
- I will create you a Google Drive Account with Unlimited Storage, Lifetime Access and no Monthly Fees.
- This account will would be Brand New and Manually Created so you can get your own name to be in it.
- Unlike Other Accounts you would have Full Access to your account. No One Can Access Your Files.
- Upload Pictures, Music, Videos, Documents basically anything absolutely no restrictions.
- Access your files anywhere using Google Drive for your Phone, Tablet or Pc.
- Regular price for an Unlimited Account $299.99 a month. This is a One Time Fee. Start Saving Unlimited Money.
- Message me for further inquiries.
- You can use the email at many website and get STUDENT DISCOUNTS.
✥ Contact Information
Skype:
TheAmzzz
✥ Payment Methods
Bitcoin/Skrill/Neteller/Paypal
✥ Terms of Service:
I have the right to refuse my service to you for any reason
Dont Chargeback !
I am not responsible for any repercussions to your account
✎ Giving 2 Vouch Copies [0/2]



