Apple Products

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Apple Products
I have been doing a lot of social engineering and I have managed to get quite a few apple products with a lot of duplicates which I don't need. To be honest I want to get rid of them as they have been sat in my room for a few weeks now lol. Where would be the best place to sell them apart from the obvious ebay as I do not have a paypal account and what should I sell them for? Am I allowed to sell here?

Thanks
First post ever! yay lol.
Quote Originally Posted by HumbleAlpha View Post
I have been doing a lot of social engineering and I have managed to get quite a few apple products with a lot of duplicates which I don't need. To be honest I want to get rid of them as they have been sat in my room for a few weeks now lol. Where would be the best place to sell them apart from the obvious ebay as I do not have a paypal account and what should I sell them for? Am I allowed to sell here?

Thanks

I am going to add you if you dont mind to ask you something inregards to what you wrote there. I am new here and dont know what I am allowed to say and not say over a wall. So ill pm you. Hope to hear from ya soon. Thanks!
I smell scam , post proof if not.
Quote Originally Posted by ItsLevi View Post
I smell scam , post proof if not.
What he said...
Yes you can sell stuff here but your thread must be approved by a staff member first. If it's legit and you have proof then you're in the clear but if not, you're thread won't get approved.

On top of that, as a new member I doubt you'll have customers that are willing to go first for a high priced item like Apple products.
Quote Originally Posted by HumbleAlpha View Post
I have been doing a lot of social engineering and I have managed to get quite a few apple products with a lot of duplicates which I don't need. To be honest I want to get rid of them as they have been sat in my room for a few weeks now lol. Where would be the best place to sell them apart from the obvious ebay as I do not have a paypal account and what should I sell them for? Am I allowed to sell here?

Thanks
You can sell it here. Threads are approved by staff so they need to get an approval copy if you don't meet requirements.
^ what they said.... Proof Proof and Proof
Yeah 100% of the time people who "can't sell apple products" are scammers. If you are smart enough to SE apple multiple times, you are clearly smart enough to sell the loot.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?