LightbulbDiscussionGame mode Rotation !

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Game mode Rotation !
I want it in NA
That's for all regions.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
That's for all regions.
Omg you're right I'm fuckin blind, was looking at wrong thing on the league site.
I'm an NA player i'd usually post NA related Updates.
Riot wont make a gamemode just for one region, its for all.
I only like One for all and URF. All the other game modes kind of suck.
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
I only like One for all and URF. All the other game modes kind of suck.
Same, doombots was quite fun aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

Same, doombots was quite fun aswell.
I never played doombots, care to recap what it was?
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
I never played doombots, care to recap what it was?
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_Bots

Not me either but i think you play vs bots and their abilities is much stronger than normal. One example on Ezreal:

"Ezreal’s abilities have been fragmented into multiple energy waves. His ultimate in particular goes off 2 additional times, in 8 additional directions."

And Fiddle

"Fiddlesticks can*Drain multiple enemies"


Would be fun if they made a gamemode where you had those abilities and played pvp
Quote Originally Posted by affe2626 View Post
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_Bots

Not me either but i think you play vs bots and their abilities is much stronger than normal. One example on Ezreal:

"Ezreal’s abilities have been fragmented into multiple energy waves. His ultimate in particular goes off 2 additional times, in 8 additional directions."

And Fiddle

"Fiddlesticks can*Drain multiple enemies"


Would be fun if they made a gamemode where you had those abilities and played pvp
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Doombots @A @affe2626
Lmfao they just made bots so scary hahahaha. I like it. It looks interesting, I'll have to try it next time it comes up.
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Lmfao they just made bots so scary hahahaha. I like it. It looks interesting, I'll have to try it next time it comes up.
It had levels, level 5 was basically impossible to win, unless your whole team got fed early.
all of the bots had a twisted fate ult (when dragon used to give gold) they teleported when drag was live, and take it !
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Lmfao they just made bots so scary hahahaha. I like it. It looks interesting, I'll have to try it next time it comes up.
You won't find it to be so interesting when you play the said game mode with multiple enemy veigars playing against you at the same time.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
You won't find it to be so interesting when you play the said game mode with multiple enemy veigars playing against you at the same time.
Lol. 5 of those Veigar stuns would make me afk. Zone out like a whole lane or a whole chunk of river.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?