Sig Request...

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
gay, no-one can combine a render with a background, we make the background =/...
correction: we make something to enhance the render. Inexperienced people make backgrounds.
Soooo... Anyone?
this takes about 6 seconds to make, about a minute to upload. i might do it.

edit: made it. just as you requested. I didn't feel it was worthy to stain my PB though, so i uploaded it here.
shit.jpgattachment deleted · 21 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
this takes about 6 seconds to make, about a minute to upload. i might do it.

edit: made it. just as you requested. I didn't feel it was worthy to stain my PB though, so i uploaded it here.
Very good but (my fault I didn't state it) can you change the [MPGH]Randomhacker to some fancy text(any) and make it a bit bigger? I like it very much. I will rep you after I get the modified one
I'm disgusted at your request. sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
I'm disgusted at your request. sorry.
Okaaaaaay... What are you doing in my thread then... jks. Flame all you want I don't care.
Meh no likes.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
Meh no likes.
... It sound like u hav somethin against meh... jks
randomhackers, why do you keep saying jks?....jks...

btw thats crap remorse...very crap...
hey, it's his request very specific too
here's an updated version. If it's possible, it looks worse than the first though.

edit: it's resized, so save it if you intend to use it.
shi2.jpgattachment deleted · 19 downloads before removal
Ok i must mak eone for u so wait 20 mins and u have a nice sig


here i hope u like it.. it isn´t the background that u wnat .. but i hope u aren´t angry and u like it

Mfg DenMo
Quote Originally Posted by denmo View Post


here i hope u like it.. it isn´t the background that u wnat .. but i hope u aren´t angry and u like it

Mfg DenMo
Sexy thing. I like it a lot
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?