Typography Vertical Signature I haven't done a vertical in awhile and I got really bored so I decided to make one really quick. *EDIT* Ah shit, wrong section, can someone move it?
Originally Posted by Zakurna I've seen a tutorial similar to this, man. You are GAWD DAYUUM epic with text. Nice job, yo. oh i thought he made it without a tut.. ah nvm Still an awesome shit
Originally Posted by Heath I never used a tutorial for this one. Just an idea. well...i wish i could get such good ideas Nice job
Originally Posted by Heath I never used a tutorial for this one. Just an idea. Can you show me the tutorial Zakurna? Ah, too lazy. Sorry, man.
This is pretty simple actually. Just need a great imagination, I'll post up a tutorial on this by next week or sooner.
Originally Posted by Heath This is pretty simple actually. Just need a great imagination, I'll post up a tutorial on this by next week or sooner. Cool tnx.. But theres a problem..i have no imagination..i think
Originally Posted by Heath Trust me, if you know how to make sigs, then you've got imagination. wut do u think..i know how to make sigs even a little?
Originally Posted by Heath Of course. You know how to make sigs. thx lol Kinda a stupid question but nvm...