Typography Vertical Signature

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Typography Vertical Signature

I haven't done a vertical in awhile and I got really bored so I decided to make one really quick.

*EDIT* Ah shit, wrong section, can someone move it?
W00t!

Nice!
10/10

From where u learn so mofucking cool things?
I've seen a tutorial similar to this, man.
You are GAWD DAYUUM epic with text.
Nice job, yo.
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
I've seen a tutorial similar to this, man.
You are GAWD DAYUUM epic with text.
Nice job, yo.
oh i thought he made it without a tut..

ah nvm
Still an awesome shit
thats pretty awesome i must say
I never used a tutorial for this one. Just an idea. Can you show me the tutorial Zakurna?
Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
I never used a tutorial for this one. Just an idea.
well...i wish i could get such good ideas

Nice job
Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
I never used a tutorial for this one. Just an idea. Can you show me the tutorial Zakurna?
Ah, too lazy.
Sorry, man.
This is pretty simple actually. Just need a great imagination, I'll post up a tutorial on this by next week or sooner.
Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
This is pretty simple actually. Just need a great imagination, I'll post up a tutorial on this by next week or sooner.
Cool tnx..

But theres a problem..i have no imagination..i think
Trust me, if you know how to make sigs, then you've got imagination.
Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Trust me, if you know how to make sigs, then you've got imagination.
wut do u think..i know how to make sigs

even a little?
Of course. You know how to make sigs.
Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Of course. You know how to make sigs.
thx

lol

Kinda a stupid question but nvm...
Lol, ppl making vertical sigs b.c of me lol i saw this tut
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?