WTS[MAKE $$] Bitcoin Investment Tips Service! NO SPORTS BETTING/GAMBLING INVOLVED

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
[MAKE $$] Bitcoin Investment Tips Service! NO SPORTS BETTING/GAMBLING INVOLVED


1 Vouch copy will be given to those who qualify. I will be choosing who to give it to

My skype username: coupefanatic.mpgh

::Thank you::

♣♧ Kiesa ♧♣
I'll take a vouch copy if you'll let me. @Kiesa-
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
I'll take a vouch copy if you'll let me. @Kiesa-
I will definitely consider this! Thank you for asking

Quote Originally Posted by PikachuApple View Post
This is sort of gambling , stock trading is pretty risky too? Best of luck though.
If you mean is it as risky as Sports Gambling, then no.

It's all about calculated risk and reward. If you put it that way, every single thing on earth is a gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by mrautoman View Post
seems promising i really need to get into bitcoin.
Getting into bitcoin was the best thing that happened to me, I don't know what would I do with it.

You should get into BTC as quick as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
@Kiesa-

Vouch copy?

Hmu on skype: josephkim144
I will definitely consider this! Thank you for asking

Quote Originally Posted by Kali Linux View Post
Vouch he helped me get a start a while back. I haven't really talked to him since then but he knew everything I asked.
I hope you're still doing well man, I have contacted you via Skype waiting for your response
Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
I will definitely consider this! Thank you for asking


If you mean is it as risky as Sports Gambling, then no.

It's all about calculated risk and reward. If you put it that way, every single thing on earth is a gamble.


Getting into bitcoin was the best thing that happened to me, I don't know what would I do with it.

You should get into BTC as quick as possible.


I will definitely consider this! Thank you for asking

I hope you're still doing well man, I have contacted you via Skype waiting for your response
Please hmu when you decide!
Good luck with the sales.
This is sort of gambling , stock trading is pretty risky too? Best of luck though.
seems promising i really need to get into bitcoin.
@Kiesa-

Vouch copy?

Hmu on skype: josephkim144
Vouch he helped me get a start a while back. I haven't really talked to him since then but he knew everything I asked.
damn i have $160 left on btc, worried smething like yoda is gonna happen here
Talking with you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by raider784 View Post
Talking with you on skype
Confirmed talking on skype!
Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
Confirmed talking on skype!
I've already contacted with you before to take a vouch copy!
GLWS!
Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
I've already contacted with you before to take a vouch copy!
GLWS!
Yes, I've contacted you via Skype.

Vouch copy will be awarded to @Ace

Looking forward to help you guys out!

Make a deal with me if you feel the prices are too high
Invested $50 for 2 days. Let's see how this goes.
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?