@Raw the ________

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
@Raw the ________
1 - a god
2 - banned
3 - nothing
@ @Boombox @Austin
Not gonna humor him anymore. Childish making a thread, stop being salty.
Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post
@ @Boombox @Austin
Not gonna humor him anymore. Childish making a thread, stop being salty.
u threatened to dox me, i'm gonna need this as evidence, to report you for a dox threat

btw

bank screenshots for everyone? stop running ur mouth, u can't even use ur mom's rent money to even show off, LMAO
Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post


u threatened to dox me, i'm gonna need this as evidence, to report you for a dox threat

btw

bank screenshots for everyone? stop running ur mouth, u can't even use ur mom's rent money to even show off, LMAO
When did I threaten you in anyway? I also don't need to prove myself to a 14 year old over the internet.
RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR
Raww

the slayer
Rawr is a great guy, leave him alone

Saving money is important.
Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Rawr is a great guy, leave him alone

Saving money is important.
look at the way to speaks to people, great guy, calls someone "cancerous" in less then 5 minutes of talking.
sad case. I would love to see 30k
Quote Originally Posted by Dama's Sheep View Post
sad case. I would love to see 30k
Smh there are people on this forum with 100x my money. My money would have never come up if he hadn't called me broke before. Like I said I don't need to prove myself to a 14 year old over the internet.
Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post


Smh there are people on this forum with 100x my money. My money would have never come up if this kid didn't come up. Like I said I don't need to prove myself to a 14 year old over the internet.
hehexd buy me premium?
Quote Originally Posted by Dama's Sheep View Post
hehexd buy me premium?
Ironic part is this kid calls me broke, but his old sig was "buy me premium please.", but I'm the broke one.
Two 12 year olds having a pissing contest with each other.
Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
Two 12 year olds having a pissing contest with each other.
More like a shitting contest
This belongs in the scammers grave if something was scammed, and if not this shouldn't be here at all.

Grow up you immature fucks.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us