[FSoD] Soulbound /give command

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[FSoD] Soulbound /give command
Title says all LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy Gaming View Post
Title says all LOL
Not really, what do you mean by Soulbound /give
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
Not really, what do you mean by Soulbound /give
The items you get when you use the /give command get soulbounded
Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy Gaming View Post
Title says all LOL
Stop leaching in the help section. There is one released in the discussion section or in the tutorial section. Just search a bit.
I haven't seen it either. xD but I bet it would be pretty hard.. probs would need to change ids and shit like that, but other ways are probs possible.
Quote Originally Posted by USARotMG View Post
I haven't seen it either. xD but I bet it would be pretty hard.. probs would need to change ids and shit like that, but other ways are probs possible.
Wouldn't probably be that hard, you would make the item given to you soulbound. I am not sure though
Quote Originally Posted by FinnishFX View Post
Wouldn't probably be that hard, you would make the item given to you soulbound. I am not sure though
It would be a packet
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
It would be a packet
as I said I wasn't sure, but I thought it would work somehow like that
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
Nice shitposting no shit u got 883 posts.
My friend has a command for soulbound item shit. And I can ask him for it and get it izi. Also. This command is in the pserver tutorial & source code section.
Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Hokage View Post


My friend has a command for soulbound item shit. And I can ask him for it and get it izi. Also. This command is in the pserver tutorial & source code section.
DOOOOOD UPDATE YOUR POSTTTSSS you did it 900
My friends I have got a fix for this ;3
[I]
Quote Originally Posted by USARotMG View Post
My friends I have got a fix for this ;3
Why shitpost then?


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Legendaryjj02 View Post
DOOOOOD UPDATE YOUR POSTTTSSS you did it 900
Ye ik. I'm waiting for 1k. Don't go off topic here though.


- - - Updated - - -

Code:
    internal class GiveCommand : Command
    {
        public GiveCommand()
            : base("give", 1)
        {
        }

        protected override bool Process(Player player, RealmTime time, string[] args)
        {
            if (args.Length == 0)
            {
                player.SendHelp("Usage: /give <Itemname>");
                return false;
            }
            string name = string.Join(" ", args.ToArray()).Trim();
            ushort objType;
            //creates a new case insensitive dictionary based on the XmlDatas
            Dictionary<string, ushort> icdatas = new Dictionary<string, ushort>(player.Manager.GameData.IdToObjectType,
                StringComparer.OrdinalIgnoreCase);
            if (!icdatas.TryGetValue(name, out objType))
            {
                player.SendError("Unknown type!");
                return false;
            }
            if (!player.Manager.GameData.Items[objType].Secret || player.Client.Account.Rank >= 4)
            {
                for (int i = 0; i < player.Inventory.Length; i++)
                    if (player.Inventory[i] == null)
                    {
                        player.Inventory[i] = player.Manager.GameData.Items[objType];
                        player.UpdateCount++;
                        player.SaveToCharacter();
                        player.Inventory.Data.Soulbound = true;
                        player.SendInfo("Success!");
                        break;
                    }
            }
            else
            {
                player.SendError("Item cannot be given!");
                return false;
            }
            return true;
        }
    }


Here. Try this. I just added the soulbound line from the link Awhlong shared. (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1015996)

I'm not sure if this works, since I haven't tested it myself.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us