DRAWINGDark shit yo

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Dark shit yo
I'm not sure how I feel about this one. Some part of this are fucked up but I think in general it looks alright.
CnC if you wish, any comments good or bad are appreciated. Took a little bit more time with the picture this time.



Tags: @Ally @Hentai @Vice @Cloud Anarchy @Organized Chaos
If you wanna be added the the tag list just say so.
I love the idea but i hate his face and his left arm >.<.But overall it looks great imo.
What is the yellow-brown-peach pen's brand?
Quote Originally Posted by $##^$%^%^6456 View Post
What is the yellow-brown-peach pen's brand?
They are micron multiliners.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Anarchy View Post
I love the idea but i hate his face and his left arm >.<.But overall it looks great imo.
Yeah there a little messed up :/


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna818 View Post
Looks pretty good. But yeah, if you were wondering what's off, i think it might be have to do with the eyes (they should be located a little lower and usually be around mid portion of the face) Also the left shoulder height might be a little off. I prefer buying a wooden manikin for reference if you find yourself feeling weird on what's wrong with the picture.
When I think back on it I think I could have done the face better but I didn't. And I think that the left shoulder looks fine to me.
Looks pretty good. But yeah, if you were wondering what's off, i think it might be have to do with the eyes (they should be located a little lower and usually be around mid portion of the face) Also the left shoulder height might be a little off. I prefer buying a wooden manikin for reference if you find yourself feeling weird on what's wrong with the picture.
Not bad at all dude, I'd just be aware of line work on your next project and practice anatomical correctness.
The most obvious flaws with the line work for me is looking at the bottom of his shoes, lines are a bit off there.
Anatomy wise, I'd say work on hands and fingers. For me, those are the toughest parts to draw on a person.
Nice work though, keep at it.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Not bad at all dude, I'd just be aware of line work on your next project and practice anatomical correctness.
The most obvious flaws with the line work for me is looking at the bottom of his shoes, lines are a bit off there.
Anatomy wise, I'd say work on hands and fingers. For me, those are the toughest parts to draw on a person.
Nice work though, keep at it.
Thanks for the cnc, I'm always working on getting the correct shapes. But I have to agree that the shoe lines are a bit off and fingers are just hard af to draw.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
what marker brand is that? @Gaar
I use Coptic markers and microns


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
I like the drawing, tho I feel like if it wasn't a anime character it could haev more emotion to it. As people can relate to people easier then they can to a cartoon.
But I really like how the shadow is.
I think somethign that would make this cooler is if the shadow was a more of a monster shape, to show the guys "inner demons."

Also his left arm needs to be thicker in the bicep, tricep region and it probably could be bent a little more near the elbow.
That's it @Gaar
good work tho
7.5/10
My style is in "manga" or whatever. That's just how I draw stuff, although I'll work on giving my drawings more depth. Imo the arm looks fine, the character doesn't need to have that much visible muscles. Thanks for cnc
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
I use Coptic markers and microns
oh damn those are really nice my friend has 2 but he wont let me have one 8((
Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post

oh damn those are really nice my friend has 2 but he wont let me have one 8((
Comic markers are also like $8 each so I can see why he wouldn't let you. I really do recommend them, even thought i don't normally do colour they are also good for that as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Comic markers are also like $8 each so I can see why he wouldn't let you. I really do recommend them, even thought i don't normally do colour they are also good for that as well.
its like 90 dollars for 12 .-.
I like the drawing, tho I feel like if it wasn't a anime character it could haev more emotion to it. As people can relate to people easier then they can to a cartoon.
But I really like how the shadow is.
I think somethign that would make this cooler is if the shadow was a more of a monster shape, to show the guys "inner demons."

Also his left arm needs to be thicker in the bicep, tricep region and it probably could be bent a little more near the elbow.
That's it @Gaar
good work tho
7.5/10
nice, could be better in details but impressing.
Good from me keep it up
pretty nice
what marker brand is that? @Gaar
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us