Solved[MPGH]Obey

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[MPGH]Obey
Alright well I see that my account was banned from someone I guess scamming people on my account. Which people are retarded anyway for giving money to 'me' seeing as how that account says nothing about being a middle man or something.

So how about we unban that account? Awesome thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...highlight=obey

Hey man, I'm glad you're back.
You see, in order to get your account fully return to the rightful owner, you have to pay the full amount the hacker(he was able to gain access to your account) scammed from me and @HyperGaming

You owe me 50$
Lol excuse you? So if someone stole your car and crashed it into a building... would you have to pay for that building because someone stole your car to drive it into? Think logic here buddy.
Quote Originally Posted by Trapstar View Post
Lol excuse you? So if someone stole your car and crashed it into a building... would you have to pay for that building because someone stole your car to drive it into? Think logic here buddy.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1146472
Quote Originally Posted by Trapstar View Post
You should be more careful with your money seeing as that didn't even sound like me... and that account avatar was a half ass shit job like he did it in seconds.
I can't tell whose sound like who as I never met you before, but indeed, I should have been careful.
I'll get my account back, don't worry lol. I've been around this forum for 8 years and put way too much time into moderating and VS.

I'm inactive as shit
Quote Originally Posted by Trapstar View Post
I'll get my account back, don't worry lol. I've been around this forum for 8 years and put way too much time into moderating and VS.

I'm inactive as shit
So does that mean you'll pay me $50?
So I saw the user got unban , was up?
Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
So I saw the user got unban , was up?
The OP has just been re-banned by Dave.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The OP has just been re-banned by Dave.
Ban his alt too? @Hero @Hugo Boss
Please don't post in this thread unless you're Staff or have been scammed through the use of the OP's account while it was hacked. Thanks.
I too was scammed by OP or whoever was using OP's account. I believe OP must pay the sum of however much was scammed to the rightful people who were scammed by the perpetrator using his account. $222 USD is a lot of money and I believe OP owes me this sum. If he is unwilling to pay, then rightful actions must be taken ie banning his account and preventing the creation of new accounts, and IP BAN.
@Liz could you please look into this as it seems its still been unresolved.

He did scam a few people and Im guessing he was hacked.
Just like all the other members who were hacked. The first step to being unbanned should be to refund all the users that were scammed or a giveaway with the same amount scammed to be given out. Its the price for having poor security.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us