MPGH CS 1.6 Server Up

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
MPGH CS 1.6 Server Up
The ip is 84.218.40.207:11361 its superhero mod,
and have some fun and if any1 know any SuperHero mod admin commands post them
.... its down know but will be up leater :P
Can Someone Upload It At The Internet?

filefront.com seems good
Type in console, bind "Key" amxmodmenu
Also press "y" for the chat and before typing anything type @ so for instance

"Y"@Hello everyone - This would bring up a bold white script aywere on the screen.

Should bring up basicually most of the commands. I'll go on a server and find out more.. I kinda forgot!




EDIT:


These are the commands for admins.

amx_shsetlevel <nick | @team | @ALL | #userid> <level> - Sets SuperHero level on players
amx_shsetxp <nick | @team | @ALL | #userid> <xp> - Sets Players XP
amx_shaddxp <nick | @team | @ALL | #userid> <xp> - Adds XP to Players
amx_shban <nick or #userid> - Bans a player from using Powers
amx_shunban <nick | #userid | authid | ip> - Unbans a player from using Powers
amx_shresetxp - Erases ALL saved XP (may take some time with a large vault file)


These commands are for non-admins.

say /superherohelp or /help - Help MOTD popup
say /herolist - Shows a list of heroes and powers
say /playerskills - Shows you what skills other players have chosen
say /playerlevels - Shows you what levels other players are
say /myheroes - Shows what heroes you have picked and their power binds
say /clearpowers - Use this to clear all powers and repick your heroes
say /showmenu - Displays power menu if you have heroes available to pick
say /drop <heroname> - Use this to drop just one hero and pick another
say /whohas <heroname> - This will show who has the specified hero
love you DMX!


Also, Since you are hosting this CS server can you try making it 24/7? :P
DON'T DOUBLE POST !!! ~Kyo
Quote Originally Posted by Dmx
Also, Since you are hosting this CS server can you try making it 24/7? :P
Agreed. Then I can own you 24/7.
roflcopter
Quote Originally Posted by Dmx
roflcopter
Stole the words right out of my mouth..
Go find a CS 1.6 server that nobody is on, Tell me the ip and see who pwns who
Lol, I play source; I'm too good for 1.6.
Come on, 1.6 dooooooooo it! I will pwnz0r you n0ob!
Pay for CS:S, I'll pwn you there. The first time I hacked the CS:S account and got on the graphics blew my mind compared to 1.6.
Go hack me a CS:S account and i'll play. Or give me a hack to not pay for it. Becuase the one think i hate doing is paying for a game. Which iv'e NEVER done. lol
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?