MPGH.net CS: S Server

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH.net CS: S Server
I bought this server, and I made a MPGH.net CS: S group.

Server - 63.215.74.75:27015

Group - Steam Community :: Group :: MPGH

I am setting up the server ATM, I have only had experience wit CoD4 servers so I am still getting used to CS: S servers.



**YOU HAVE TO HAVE LEGIT CS: S TO PLAY**
Uhh.. We kinda.. got one..
Sounds .

Eric has the other server, he can help you configure it.
Anyways, will one be normal css, and one be special?
**YOU HAVE TO HAVE LEGIT CS: S TO PLAY**
LAAAAAAAAAAME GTFO
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
**YOU HAVE TO HAVE LEGIT CS: S TO PLAY**
LAAAAAAAAAAME GTFO
Not my fault, .. I bought it from GameServers.com.
It really doesn't work with cracked ?
lags like fuck :/
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us