WTSJABRA SE SERVICE // FAST - CHEAP - EASY // PRICE 10% // NEARLY ALL PRODUCTS

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
JABRA SE SERVICE // FAST - CHEAP - EASY // PRICE 10% // NEARLY ALL PRODUCTS


ⓘ

 
Proof
Vouch copy? Click the Freeze in my umm yea, signature
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Vouch copy? Click the Freeze in my umm yea, signature
Added.
Im ordering two products now, lets see how it goes
Speaking to you on skype now bro
Added you on skype,please confirm that its you.
Quote Originally Posted by Koala View Post
Added you on skype,please confirm that its you.
It is.
Very interested - will see how these go - what's the max amount of items to get delivered
Quote Originally Posted by Welshred View Post
Very interested - will see how these go - what's the max amount of items to get delivered
It really depends on the frequency. I would suggest keeping at 1 every few months, but I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cewinez View Post
OP got any other proof on your jabras? The color that surrounds your name doesn't match the paper at all lol
I don't at the moment sorry. This is around a week+ old boxes are gone. If you want to please wait for the vouch copies to finish and then you can make up your mind if you want to use my service or not.

What do you mean with it's a different colour?
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


It really depends on the frequency. I would suggest keeping at 1 every few months, but I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure.


- - - Updated - - -



I don't at the moment sorry. This is around a week+ old boxes are gone. If you want to please wait for the vouch copies to finish and then you can make up your mind if you want to use my service or not.

What do you mean with it's a different colour?
Added on skype! He is going to help me out tomorrow.
OP got any other proof on your jabras? The color that surrounds your name doesn't match the paper at all lol
Any vouch copies still available?
Sig or at Lpmcgee1
Added on skype
Already have you added on skype we'll see what I want Thanks again for the title <3
Can you confirm we are talking on skype?
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?