JABRA SE SERVICE // FAST - CHEAP - EASY // PRICE 10% // NEARLY ALL PRODUCTS
WTSJABRA SE SERVICE // FAST - CHEAP - EASY // PRICE 10% // NEARLY ALL PRODUCTS
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingIm ordering two products now, lets see how it goes 

Speaking to you on skype now bro 

Very interested - will see how these go - what's the max amount of items to get delivered
It really depends on the frequency. I would suggest keeping at 1 every few months, but I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure.
- - - Updated - - -
I don't at the moment sorry. This is around a week+ old boxes are gone. If you want to please wait for the vouch copies to finish and then you can make up your mind if you want to use my service or not.
What do you mean with it's a different colour?
- - - Updated - - -
I don't at the moment sorry. This is around a week+ old boxes are gone. If you want to please wait for the vouch copies to finish and then you can make up your mind if you want to use my service or not.
What do you mean with it's a different colour?
OP got any other proof on your jabras? The color that surrounds your name doesn't match the paper at all lol
Any vouch copies still available?
Sig or at Lpmcgee1
Sig or at Lpmcgee1
Added on skype 

Already have you added on skype
we'll see what I want
Thanks again for the title <3
we'll see what I want
Thanks again for the title <3Can you confirm we are talking on skype?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
DayZ Selling / Trading / BuyingMatt's Spawning Service + Infections! | CHEAP | EASY | FAST
17 DayZ Selling / Trading / BuyingVeros Spawn Services! | Fast | Reliable | Easy | Cheap
6 DayZ Selling / Trading / BuyingSpud's Spawn Service| Fast and Easy | Cheap | Paypal Only | Online Alot | Steam moneyJO 4 League of Legends Marketplace[OCE] ELO Boosting Service! Fast! Cheap! Very Easy! All Divisions up to Gold V [OCE] 17



