CoolOfferingeBay Boosting Service!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
eBay Boosting Service!
Welcome to my eBay boosting service!

What this will do is allow you to gain real US & Europe traffic. You will also get real eBay watchers! This overall will increase your sales/bid prices due to it appearing that more people are interested.

Once again, this is 100% real traffic.

This service will be completed in around 1-2 days. It goes undetected by eBay!

For this, I am charging $5 USD. I will accept payment through PayPal/Bitcoin.

If you are interested, add my skype: grj350jg094jgj4g9@gmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by SoftTaco69 View Post
Welcome to my eBay boosting service!

What this will do is allow you to gain real US & Europe traffic. You will also get real eBay watchers! This overall will increase your sales/bid prices due to it appearing that more people are interested.

Once again, this is 100% real traffic.

This service will be completed in around 1-2 days. It goes undetected by eBay!

For this, I am charging $5 USD. I will accept payment through PayPal/Bitcoin.

If you are interested, add my skype: grj350jg094jgj4g9@gmail.com
So this is basically just putting views on our product? XD
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
So this is basically just putting views on our product? XD
Real views and real watchers = high bids and increased sales.
if you do for feedbacks pm me
Quote Originally Posted by da_je View Post
if you do for feedbacks pm me
I don't, sorry. I don't even think feedback is possible unless I purchased? Correct? That would be a cool service idea.
Quote Originally Posted by SoftTaco69 View Post
I don't, sorry. I don't even think feedback is possible unless I purchased? Correct? That would be a cool service idea.
Maybe users can sell bulk items for $0.01 and pay you back along with the $5?
Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
Maybe users can sell bulk items for $0.01 and pay you back along with the $5?
People have done this before, eBay has caught on. I don't really doubt that you can get away with like 10 reviews but it's a bit risky for both parties, so I rather not.
Quote Originally Posted by SoftTaco69 View Post
People have done this before, eBay has caught on. I don't really doubt that you can get away with like 10 reviews but it's a bit risky for both parties, so I rather not.
Alright then, thanks for the input
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us