SpellCrafting Faction Bot

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
SpellCrafting Faction Bot
Salutations fellow MPGH members and LEECHERS

I've made a pretty simple packet spammer bot for SpellCraft.
It's intended to be used with Cetera revision 5.8 and later, any others would be a wait for compatibility, just PM me.
But, there is a minor requirement before even downloading this bot.
Requirements
  • Have a lot of "Mystic Quills," x99 is the max and easy to get.
  • Turn in the quills at /spellcraft for "Elemental Ink" x50 is the max.
  • If there is a rank requirement as well, my bad, PM me if you want a certain Ink to be used.
  • That's pretty much it and you're free to download.
  • Oh yea, you need a brain so you don't modify it to the point where you risk a ban.
  • OPTIONAL - Use a rep booster like "Cape of Awe" or "Gravelyn's Champion Set"

Use of this bot is rather simple, a monkey could do it and not get banned.
  • Load Cetera
  • Open Bot Manager
  • Load said .cbot file
  • Leave the rest up to the bot.


You can edit the bot, just don't break/modify it where it's too fast.
SIDENOTE - If you get even a SINGLE error message, stop immediately and restart after a while.
Be sure to "Download and Thanks!"



Virus Scans:

Spellcraft Rep:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/ekpbfm1q60
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1476664789/

Spellcraft Rep [Rank 1]:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/7v2tt9nou7
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1476664841/
SpellCraft Rep [Rank 1]_mpgh.net.rar521 B · 3,184 downloads Clean
SpellCrafting Rep_mpgh.net.rar526 B · 2,890 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Files approved.
Thanks for adding the scans, would've forgot.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Salutations fellow MPGH members and LEECHERS
[*]Have a lot of "Mystic Quills," x99 is the max and easy to get.[*]Turn in the quills at /spellcraft for "Elemental Ink" x50 is the max.[*]If there is a rank requirement as well, my bad, PM me if you want a certain Ink to be used.

Spellcraft Rep [Rank 1]:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/7v2tt9nou7
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1476664841/
Elemental ink requires rank 3 spellcrafting so what do I buy with my mystic quills for your spellcrafting rank 1 bot?
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
Elemental ink requires rank 3 spellcrafting so what do I buy with my mystic quills for your spellcrafting rank 1 bot?
Use the rank 1 packet spammer and get Ember Ink, require 1 quill instead of 2 for 5 ink.
Does it work in carbon or lebot?!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Mapphire View Post
Does it work in carbon or lebot?!!!
The extention for cetera bots is different from carbon and lebot so you can't use this guy's on them. However, this bot uses packet spammers so unless there is something special about cetera you could just paste the packet in carbon or lebot as long as you have the packet code he is using.

Of course, I'm no expert though.
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
I'm no expert though.
@Mapphire @Rudol Von Stroheim I can just make one that's compatible or give you the packets for the spammer. It's not that difficult.
Thanks for the bot. It's help me so much.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
@Mapphire @Rudol Von Stroheim I can just make one that's compatible or give you the packets for the spammer. It's not that difficult.
No need for me.

Anyways, thanks. I needed this for arch paladin and thanks to this, I'm on the last quest

And if I may, would this be possible for other factions like alchemy or (I think) blacksmithing that use stuff like items and minigames instead of the average farming quest?
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
No need for me.

Anyways, thanks. I needed this for arch paladin and thanks to this, I'm on the last quest

And if I may, would this be possible for other factions like alchemy or (I think) blacksmithing that use stuff like items and minigames instead of the average farming quest?
No problem man.
As far as other "useless" factions like blacksmith and etc, I was planning to work on those, there's an alchemy bot around here somewhere, it's the "get level 65 in 1-3 days, I won't take their idea so I'll link it here
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
@Mapphire @Rudol Von Stroheim I can just make one that's compatible or give you the packets for the spammer. It's not that difficult.
Can you make one that's for Le Bot? I don't know anything about another bot.
Nice to see a fresh bit for this, most others are pretty old.
hey she says that i need more few ranks, now what does that means? i am rank 5 btw
Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Ruykendo View Post
hey she says that i need more few ranks, now what does that means? i am rank 5 btw
You either did it wrong or your rank isn't synced, try using both bots if one doesn't work.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?