SmileUnpatchable Hack Crazy :)

PollIS this working for you? (I'm expecting the majority to be no)
No, probably because you r too smart for us Seth. LOL60% · 6
Yes it is, I love you Seth. LOL40% · 4
10 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
BETA Unpatchable "Mod/Hack"
Combat Arms Unpatchable Hacks
version 3.0.1.6 .:. November 3, 2009
Undetected




WHAT'S NEW
• Revamped UI
• Automagically find your Combat Arms installation
• Automagically start Combat Arms directly!
• Auto-check for resource movement from third-party applications
• Code has been completely rewritten: Now cleaner, faster and uses less system resources
• Added news updates
• Added introduction movie removal
• Improved error handling: We are now able to automatically repair various errors.


FEATURES
• Start Game : Directly Start Combat Arms
• Mini-Chams : Makes people white - does not work through walls
- o Body
- o Head
- o Face
- o Hands
- o Backpack[/B]
• Equipment : Extension of mini-chams - makes equipment white
• Nexon intro removal : Removes the in game introduction for Nexon!
• Combat Arms intro removal : Removes the in game introduction for Combat Arms!
• Ending Banner Removal : Removes the advertisement from Nexon!
• Quarantine Advantage : In Quarantine MAP, go to the room with all the crates, and go under them. The infected won’t be able to get you. Stay there and win! DO NOT USE THIS HACK IN OTHER GAMES AND MODES. YOU WILL FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR IF YOU DO.

VIRUS SCANS (All false positives)
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/b...25d-1257386742

UnpatchableCA_freedompeace.exe MD5:d2fa62f67a1932929f6d5c0f8d063cb3 - VirSCAN.org 22% Scanner(s) (8/37) found malware!


USAGE
1. Download the hack using the included download.
2. Save the hack to your Combat Arms directory (where the game is)
3. Run the hack. Turn on the hacks you want on, and press play.



Please disable your antivirus while downloading this hack, and remember to add an exception for this hack tool.


Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework
>>Click To Download FrameWork<<
If the hack does not start, or encounters an error when starting, it is because you do not have the Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework.


SCREENSHOT

NOTES "from maker"
• Like all my releases, this is guaranteed to be a quality, 100% virus free release.
• Due care has been taken to ensure that this release is free from bugs and glitches that may hamper its quality. I have personally bug tested and fixed this to what seems to be a satisfactory level.
• Personally, I prefer this “mini-chams” over the “real chams”, because I only see what I can shoot, instead of everyone, including those who I can’t hit through walls.
• Some portions of this hack will remain active even if you exit the game. You will need to manually turn it off after use.


Credits: I beleave them to be to freedompeace, but not sure.

This Is leeched. I still did a great deal of work with Virus Scans, tutorial, etc.
Don't say thanks, press it. (Please)
Unpatchable Seth Skyler.rarattachment deleted · 667 downloads before removal
Looks like a good "mini!" hack. ima gonna try when approved!!!!
kepp going
first, this is patchable and good job
whats so good about mini chams....if the chams only show them when your directly in front of them it sorta defeats the purpose of a cham which lets u see everyone and everywhere
these would be considered mods. right? not hacks....like that new modding your knife gold
100% Leeched And Imported,LMAO Looks Good Dude,You Know These Aren't ACTUAL Hacks Though
This is a Leech from another hack site >.>
Looks good... I'm going to see if this works for me after approval.
if you guys want this "hack" just move the rez files in your C:/Combat Arms/Gamefolder.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
if you guys want this "hack" just move the rez files in your C:/Combat Arms/Gamefolder.
I know right? This isn't a hack it takes about 5 seconds to do all these things.
Quote Originally Posted by WisdomIce View Post
I know right? This isn't a hack it takes about 5 seconds to do all these things.
I would rename it but I cant.

It is more of a utility.

Except the aimbot.
I re-anaylized the source vs this one, they are the same. Only for some reason the file uploaded here is fucked up a bit on detection. Precede with caution.

/Approved
Thanks User1.
I'm bumping my thread up again.
The aimbot works for me (though I prefer a forbidden one)
Also.... test and post results.

I'll replace my scan with User1's O.K.
Aimbot? I didn't see an aimbot..
Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us