SmileUnpatchable Hack Crazy :)

PollIS this working for you? (I'm expecting the majority to be no)
No, probably because you r too smart for us Seth. LOL60% · 6
Yes it is, I love you Seth. LOL40% · 4
10 votes · poll closed
Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6
All it does is remove files.

Good if you're too lazy to do it yourself. Bad if you think this is an actual hack.
lolololol this is soo leached and you gave NO credit...all you did was change the name of the file...at least give CREDITSz!
doesnt work my comp is vista 64 bit
Quote Originally Posted by ahren81174 View Post
whats so good about mini chams....if the chams only show them when your directly in front of them it sorta defeats the purpose of a cham which lets u see everyone and everywhere
Lol really? Chams is the hack where the player is a different color...wallhack is the hack where you can see people. Or fullbright.
Stop double posting and spamming

/Warning
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Stop double posting and spamming

/Warning
Stop humping boats and making love to hot females!

/Warning
Not even hacks. Just mods. But anyways, good job.
Quote Originally Posted by playgames3 View Post
this contains virus. do not download

and why havent they closed it yet and banned him?
you dont know wdf ur taling about
good job good job lol...but some ppl prefer the map res to be removed cause its btter as long as your not in any grass maps so add that for those ppl who don't know the file.
Wowoww, Leached, and you don't give credit? How sad. The least you can do is give credit, and if not, don't post it at all.
This is okay i guess.... needs credits.
yea leech/ spam.. its everywhere now LOL
any who.
sweet
Oh... stop being fucking noobs. Read the bottom of my post.
I haven't edited it and it's always been there.

And I quote "
Credits: I beleave them to be to freedompeace, but not sure.

This Is leeched. I still did a great deal of work with Virus Scans, tutorial, etc.
Don't say thanks, press it. (Please) "

OK. You see now. Don't be stupid I put credits.
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post
Oh... stop being fucking noobs. Read the bottom of my post.
I haven't edited it and it's always been there.

And I quote "
Credits: I beleave them to be to freedompeace, but not sure.

This Is leeched. I still did a great deal of work with Virus Scans, tutorial, etc.
Don't say thanks, press it. (Please) "

OK. You see now. Don't be stupid I put credits.
Ahahah bunch of bull. Last edited by sethskyler;

Is what I see at the bottom of ur post so shut up ok?
Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us