SmileUnpatchable Hack Crazy :)

PollIS this working for you? (I'm expecting the majority to be no)
No, probably because you r too smart for us Seth. LOL60% · 6
Yes it is, I love you Seth. LOL40% · 4
10 votes · poll closed
Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
ohh boy I really love it.
won't open and I have Framework 3.5
wow what a copy paste of another thread on a site i cant mention copy and pasted word for word...
Isn't this like an "old fullbright" type hack?

oh neat!
1. It's leeched oh wow get over it. >.<.

2. FUCK NO IDC WHAT ANYONE THINKS BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY IT'S NOT A HACK JUST A FREAKING TEXTURE REMOVER.

3.idc about the rest of it.
Looks rlly nice still works?For eu?
Quote Originally Posted by ahren81174 View Post
whats so good about mini chams....if the chams only show them when your directly in front of them it sorta defeats the purpose of a cham which lets u see everyone and everywhere
if u think about it the "mini" chams which is also removing the textures is really good for darks maps like brushwood or rattlesnake but there really good for mme COZ I HAVE NO FOG!!!! (no lies ppl all true)


i have no fog coz my graphics cards sucks so so much it removes all fog from every map
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
if u think about it the "mini" chams which is also removing the textures is really good for darks maps like brushwood or rattlesnake but there really good for mme COZ I HAVE NO FOG!!!! (no lies ppl all true)


i have no fog coz my graphics cards sucks so so much it removes all fog from every map
YOUR

SIG


ISN'T


BIG


ENOUGH



BITCH.

Quote Originally Posted by pain View Post
I LOL at this.

many LAWLZ to go around
JUst for your info peoples, If you use this in combination with the only working wall hack that has no chams, which I don't believe I can post here. Then together you will have white chams...Combine that with the color aimbot posted and Tada...You have a good little hack pack. I've trie this for win7 and it works. Only problem is the aimbot causes me a whole lot of lag...maybe faster computer or internet might help if you have.

Good luck... Hope this helped. Press thx if it did.
Quote Originally Posted by lwtint View Post
JUst for your info peoples, If you use this in combination with the only working wall hack that has no chams, which I don't believe I can post here. Then together you will have white chams...Combine that with the color aimbot posted and Tada...You have a good little hack pack. I've trie this for win7 and it works. Only problem is the aimbot causes me a whole lot of lag...maybe faster computer or internet might help if you have.

Good luck... Hope this helped. Press thx if it did.
well how will u use the aimbot? no hotkey sorry for double post computer lagged too much!
I LOL at this.
lolz i could make this in 2 hours, these arent even hacks.
Lol looks nice thanks
what quarintine map and where is it like screen shot maybe ty anway this is good. and when will the pixel aimbot work?
Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us