SmileUnpatchable Hack Crazy :)

PollIS this working for you? (I'm expecting the majority to be no)
No, probably because you r too smart for us Seth. LOL60% · 6
Yes it is, I love you Seth. LOL40% · 4
10 votes · poll closed
Posts 76–83 of 83 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Heghogies View Post
YOUR

SIG


ISN'T


BIG


ENOUGH



BITCH.




many LAWLZ to go around
ok wot r u smoking
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
ok wot r u smoking
Weed....soz for the spam.
YEAH SEEMS GOOD HACK I CANT WAIT TO TRY IT
this is unpatibly patched
it dont work chams d/c game
yeah but it only..
it only make ppl easiyer to see i sugest u to take this hack and fulbright will be white chams
I don't understand why this was approved, it directly breaks our advertisement rules.
As stated by Obama:
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
So here are the rules of this section and the punishments of the Combat arms section.
-Any Advertisements(Perma ban)
Therefore, I'm inclined to un-approve this attachment.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
I don't understand why this was approved, it directly breaks our advertisement rules.
As stated by Obama:


Therefore, I'm inclined to un-approve this attachment.
Please do. This is old and dosen't seem to work.
Just close the thread please.
Posts 76–83 of 83 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us