Deca stepping up their game:(

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Deca stepping up their game:(
Temper replied:
Hello ------,
Thank you for the reply.
I have matched the evidence you provided with our records, the items do not match. Without sufficient proof of ownership, I am unable to restore these items. As such, I will not send the items to you.
If you have any other questions, do feel free to ask. Have a nice day!
Regards,
Temper



Edit: At least I didn't get banned for duping 60+ ambrosia's, 8 oreos and 10 gemstones
weird, I got an email from dhayne today giving me 3 event whites and 2 shatters whites, the only evidence i gave was a screenshot of me in vault with the items in it.

- - - Updated - - -

what evidence did you give them?
Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
weird, I got an email from dhayne today giving me 3 event whites and 2 shatters whites, the only evidence i gave was a screenshot of me in vault with the items in it.

- - - Updated - - -

what evidence did you give them?
Photoshop of items in vault. I think I got rejected because i tried for a gentlemen skin lel
Quote Originally Posted by bob422 View Post
Photoshop of items in vault. I think I got rejected because i tried for a gentlemen skin lel
sounds like it, you know they can check your purchase history right?
Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
sounds like it, you know they can check your purchase history right?
Yeah but the ambrosias dropping from OT.
Makes sense, but I would need like 20 of them to level up my pet.
I just used photoshop to modify my fame.
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
Yeah but the ambrosias dropping from OT.
Makes sense, but I would need like 20 of them to level up my pet.
I just used photoshop to modify my fame.
yea but ambrosias were hella rare from OTs.

and how do you photoshop a video?
Quote Originally Posted by bob422 View Post
Photoshop of items in vault. I think I got rejected because i tried for a gentlemen skin lel
Not true. Add me on skype and I'll tell you the jackpot I got.
Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
Not true. Add me on skype and I'll tell you the jackpot I got.
who knows maybe you tried for it early enough? and got a good support guy who didn't chedck maybe?

im assuming you asked for purchasable items right?
Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
who knows maybe you tried for it early enough? and got a good support guy who didn't chedck maybe?

im assuming you asked for purchasable items right?
Yes I did.
I sent in a full video clip using photoshop+edited swf after he asked.
Wanted 3 event whites and 1 crown.
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
I sent in a full video clip using photoshop+edited swf after he asked.
Wanted 3 event whites and 1 crown.
pretty nice. Why did you have to photoshop after you had a video?
I don't see how they're stepping up their game though?

They started up a service to return items to people who lost them because of a server mistake they made, and because they are too stupid to keep a recorded backup they have been declining everyone after they found out (obviously) it would get abused.

There are no "records", if they had any recorded information on the lost items they would have restored everyone's accounts automatically.

Sick lies DECA, #exposed.
Well Deca is just realising that they were raped, which was always going to happen.
They denied me instantly saying this:

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Vault Issue from last weekend.
We deeply apologize for any issues you encountered. The problem is now fixed and you shouldn’t be having any further problems related to the vault.

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to start any new investigations into lost items due to the sheer volume of false claims we are receiving. The time investigating and responding to all of these false claims have stopped us from being able to provide normal support for the game and left legitimate issues unanswered. We must refocus our resources away from these false claims and turn away all new requests for this issue.

We realize that this may leave some legitimate claims of lost items unanswered but we hope that the special community events we are launching related to UTs over the coming days can help soften the blow and provide some fun for the community.

Again we sincerely apologize for the people who were affected by the issue.

For more information and links to the event calendar, please check out our reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comme...9a&sh=c36bedef

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Team Deca Support
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
They denied me instantly saying this:
Probably because you sent in the ticket after Deca announced that they will stop giving out items.
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?