Dear MPGH

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Dear MPGH
Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you.

You were my source for hacks, requests, and finding comfort when I am not out with friends.

You have given me an opportunity to be a staff member and I will forever treasure it.


Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you.

You were my source for hacks, requests, and finding comfort when I am not out with friends.

You have given me an opportunity to be a staff member and I will forever treasure it.


this a welcome back or leaving post? im confused lol
Quote Originally Posted by R3Dx666 View Post
this a welcome back or leaving post? im confused lol
Neither. I'm just thanking MPGH
Ahl did you turn gay?
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
Ahl did you turn gay?


Were you reading the VMs between Rapel and I?
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


Were you reading the VMs between Rapel and I?
no not really lmao
thank YOU, Ahlwong. Honestly we should thank you!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?