Grahics design

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Grahics design
 
Portfolio








I can do logos/avatars/thread designs/animated stuff and more

if your interested add me on skype koala.mpgh or send me a massage here or in pm
added you on skype...
You might wanna work on it more before you start selling just saying
another example:
 
img



Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
You might wanna work on it more before you start selling just saying
what do you think about the design above?
Quote Originally Posted by Koala View Post
another example:
 
img

what do you think about the design above?
It's definitely better but the text sizing and color still needs some work. The colors for the text and way too dark and you probably have some more variation than just a block of gray.
Still waiting on the vouch copy lol.. @Koala
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Still waiting on the vouch copy lol.. @Koala
You recieved vouch copy?

Also what is the price of a thread?
Vouch Copy? Add me on skype by clicking the freeze in my sig.
I will not be on til tmrw so yeah


- - - Updated - - -

Also, @ @Hova @Psychotic I'm pretty sure this should br in the User Service Section
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Vouch Copy? Add me on skype by clicking the freeze in my sig.
I will not be on til tmrw so yeah


- - - Updated - - -

Also, @ @Hova @Psychotic I'm pretty sure this should br in the User Service Section
Added you on skype
My daily bump
Quote Originally Posted by Koala View Post
My daily bump
Still waiting...
I should work on the Fonts, Margin and such. But nice to see upcoming designers here.
my daily bump
My daily bump
my daily bump
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?