Beta Test 2 - Open Invite

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Does this mean it opens on the 10th?

Edit: Nevermind. Sorry for bad post haha. Btw Cant wait its going to be so killer!
Yea, I sooooooooo fucking hope they didnt resetted all accs, but w/e. I own anywayz xD
they usually always reset accounts after closed beta. not usually during open though
Quote Originally Posted by lagginswag View Post
they usually always reset accounts after closed beta. not usually during open though
so is this a new game???
Quote Originally Posted by [B]ad_[B]oy View Post
so is this a new game???
No the game exists lnger, but the second open beta test is coming tomorrow
I know, but I was numer 20th
Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
I know, but I was numer 20th
and im 2nd so smd.
Quote Originally Posted by iHolyElement View Post


and im 2nd so smd.
But you ***, I dont
I haven't played it yet but got that email thing about it, hope it's good o:
TOMMOROW .
Waiting for Close Beta :]
ONE MORE DAY BABY !!!! HAHAHAA
lol@iholyelement, I just went and seen you were 2nd o.o
wow they didnt reset ranks just to let u know... EPIC WIN
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us