AngryProblems with the hacker MPGH

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Problems with the hacker MPGH
In the MPGH hack my pc has a problem with the chams where players are invisible, I already tried everything to fix anything but if anyone knows how to plz help me
maybe you did something wrong?
try reading the thread bueeno did
I loved not because they took, then I traveled a day when I came back not already picked up more
Quote Originally Posted by joshwa View Post
I loved not because they took, then I traveled a day when I came back not already picked up more
Wtf? I don't understand nuthing
Quote Originally Posted by joshwa View Post
I loved not because they took, then I traveled a day when I came back not already picked up more
i didnt understood what you said also 0.0
Quote Originally Posted by joshwa View Post
I loved not because they took, then I traveled a day when I came back not already picked up more
Fail quote .
just dont use chams, there really not that important as long as u have wallhack on
Try reading the tutorial. o O
Oh, and ROFL at the fail quote. XD
Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
Oh, and ROFL at the fail quote. XD
ROFLMFAO is more sincere.
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
ROFLMFAO is more sincere.
Well, true. XD
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us