Outdated[27.7.X7.0] Nilly's Client (fix №1)

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
[27.7.X7.0] Nilly's Client (fix №1)
Hi, every1! Again added missing and did some XML work.
Give me ur feedback about not working things, please
Previous thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1184945

Changes:
  • Fixed disconnects near zombie wave and skull shrine
  • Added halloween cemetery
  • Added Oryx 2 halloween skins (Oryx will continue to wear halloween skin till some1 update it)
  • (Fix#2) an invisible enemy in godlands (which aim assist tries to shoot) is no more an enemy



Known problems:
  • Wooden box and halloween candy token still are not added
  • No skins
  • Tinkerer and alchemist dont work
  • Aim assist tries to shoot something in god lands (use Fix#2 or write /aig 24370 in chat)


Thanks to @CrazyJani @059 @nilly and people who has given me the feedback in previous thread.



Scans:
Fix#1
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/3888kl4xqq
https://virustotal.com/en/file/1d044...is/1477769747/

Fix#2
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/pwv64vysxo
https://virustotal.com/en/file/7babf...is/1477787232/


P.S. could some1 please mark previous thread as "outdated"?.


Nillys_x7.0_fix#1_mpgh.net.rar1.3 MB · 420 downloads Clean
Nillys_x7.0_fix#2_mpgh.net.rar1.3 MB · 846 downloads Clean
Luv ya, if you will fix candies i can give ya a dex pot (jk, not that rich)
Nice work , keep it up like always also I'll disable the thanks since it's not fully fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Xanoxis12345 View Post
Luv ya, if you will fix candies i can give ya a dex pot (jk, not that rich)
a dex pot means your rich ? lmaoxd
@ @PAXMA I suggest you hide your username in the screenshot. Deca will ban you
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
@ @PAXMA I suggest you hide your username in the screenshot. Deca will ban you
oops, one moment
DONE!
Quote Originally Posted by PAXMA View Post
oops, one moment
Did it for you already. You're welcome. Also, since someone already private messaged me about this over Skype, no, I haven't dealt with said file because I don't know how to analyze it or anything of the sort. I simply have attachments of other sections which don't have any Minions assigned to them to deal with first.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
it's not fully fixed
I am afraid I cant fix candy tokens... Will try to fix these too, but no guarantees. Also, skins and tinkerer are impossible to fix (I think). They are in skripts. And I u have seen those scripts' names u probably understand me.
Do you think you can add an exe ?? bc idk how to open a swf file unless you can tell me
tysm
@PAXMA add me on Skype, I think I figured out how to add the candies. I just want to you tell me what you think of it and what you have so far. My Skype is under my mood.
Duuuude i love you. So nice that someone else also tryes to update the Nilly's and it is nice to see that you are learning fast and well on the code hell it is. Keep up the work, you have great potencial.

P.S.: The "broken" candy means what exactly? Do i get DC'ed when i see/loot some? Or it is this sort of broken picture but still lootable? Thanks for answer.
Oh and when The Forgotten Sentinel in shatters says "Go" it crashes...
Dunno if fixed (Using old client).
Quote Originally Posted by danjaro View Post
P.S.: The "broken" candy means what exactly? Do i get DC'ed when i see/loot some? Or it is this sort of broken picture but still lootable? Thanks for answer.
U wont get DC, but candy looks like broken sprite. Idk if it is stackable, but u can check this. Still u can move it, take, keep somewhere in vault.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanoxis12345 View Post
Oh and when The Forgotten Sentinel in shatters says "Go" it crashes...
This release or previous?
Nice! glad to see the update. But how come you did not wait till you had all the textures that needs to be fixed and errors?
Quote Originally Posted by Pschytex View Post
But how come you did not wait till you had all the textures that needs to be fixed and errors?
I cant test and fix everything by myself. My friends test something for me and use my client. Now it is ur turn to contribute.
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us