PHOTOGRAPHYSunrise

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Sunrise
Inspired by the Low tides post, decided to post this. Tell me what you think.



Beautiful.
You took those photos by yourself or copied them from somewhere... ? Also, very nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
You took those photos by yourself or copied them from somewhere... ? Also, very nice.
Took them myself.
Nice, can i ask what camera was used?
Quote Originally Posted by gangster08 View Post
Nice, can i ask what camera was used?
Just a shitty IPhone camera, believe it or not.
Nice photographs, really enjoyed those pictures.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
Nice photographs, really enjoyed those pictures.
Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
Thank you.
Yeah no problem, I especially like the second picture
These pics look amazing, did you really done them with an Iphone!?
These are very good!

Great job with these. I might post couple I took from the beach too.
First pic is really nice especially
Nice photos! I like the 1st one more tho.
Out of curiosity, were the clouds like that by themselves (they're fuzzy) or is it caused by how you took the photo?
I like it especially the first one.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?