WTSFinding your books

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Finding your books
Hello!

I have a few private sources that enable me to find pretty much any eBook that is actually somewhere online.

I cannot guarantee a 100% success rate as I just might not be able to find every eBook you request.

Fill the form below to formally request an eBook please!

Payment Methods: Bitcoin or Amazon Gift Card

Skype: oldirtybastardz

Form:

eBook Name:
Author:
ISBN:

After receiving this information from you I shall enter in contact with you with the price on the eBook.

Thank you!
Are you able to grab teachers editions and test banks?
Quote Originally Posted by tucktuckboom93 View Post
Are you able to grab teachers editions and test banks?
Yes, I am.

Just request your eBooks and I'll let you know.
Giving this a small bump, PM me with your book's information.

Cheers!
I am still finding eBooks online.

Send me a PM or a Skype request and we'll discuss the rest.
Unless I'm being stupid this is the dumbest service I've ever seen.
Quote Originally Posted by JDXT View Post
Unless I'm being stupid this is the dumbest service I've ever seen.
Why?

If it's not on Rus/libgen.. then it's pretty decent.
Quote Originally Posted by billnyescifi View Post
Why?

If it's not on Rus/libgen.. then it's pretty decent.
I buy books and ebooks quite a bit never had a problem with finding a specific edition of a book.
Quote Originally Posted by JDXT View Post


I buy books and ebooks quite a bit never had a problem with finding a specific edition of a book.
Funny .... 'I buy books and ebooks', of course you never had a problem finding a specific edition of a book, you've actually PAID for it.

Enjoy spending over $250 on eBooks when you can get them for $5-$10.

And yes, you're being VERY stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by billnyescifi View Post
Mind PMing me where you usually look? Because aside from Libgen, I don't know any good sources.
If I was you I'd just ignore him, not trying to be offensive here but he's really ignorant.

If you read it properly he actually buys the books lol, he can't find them.
Mind PMing me where you usually look? Because aside from Libgen, I don't know any good sources.
I am still providing this service so contact me if you're in need.

Cheers!
Contact me if you need a certain book, I'll get it for you!

Cheers
i will forsure use this in the mere future! College books can get expensive at times.
Quote Originally Posted by ChasingCarsEU View Post
eBook Name:
Author:
ISBN:
Payment method : BTC
Skype : al.ternative
eBook Name: Saving Lives: Why the Media's Portrayal of Nurses Puts Us All at Risk
Author:Sandy Summers
ISBN: ISBN-13: 978-0199337064 / ISBN-10: 1427798451
Quote Originally Posted by Ogma. View Post

Payment method : BTC
Skype : al.ternative
eBook Name: Saving Lives: Why the Media's Portrayal of Nurses Puts Us All at Risk
Author:Sandy Summers
ISBN: ISBN-13: 978-0199337064 / ISBN-10: 1427798451
Adding you on Skype right now.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?