How does the injecting things work?
Hey mpgh,
I wonder how this injection thing works. Some menues like the ******.menu are not an .asi or something like that you have to put into your game folder. They have a .dll wich gets injected. But how does this work (mod side)?
Do you have to create everything by yourself? Or is it possible to use scripthook for developing and inject the .dll just as every other .dll into every other game?
If you have to create anything from scratch: Just how? I mean, only because I inject a file into an application, the application doesn't know what to do with it. Is there anything special you need to do so the game "boots" your mod after injecting?
Best wishes!
I wonder how this injection thing works. Some menues like the ******.menu are not an .asi or something like that you have to put into your game folder. They have a .dll wich gets injected. But how does this work (mod side)?
Do you have to create everything by yourself? Or is it possible to use scripthook for developing and inject the .dll just as every other .dll into every other game?
If you have to create anything from scratch: Just how? I mean, only because I inject a file into an application, the application doesn't know what to do with it. Is there anything special you need to do so the game "boots" your mod after injecting?
Best wishes!
