WTSClothing refund service | Fast | Many stores | Vouched | 10% | Professional |

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Clothing refund service | Fast | Many stores | Vouched | 10% | Professional |


 
Read before purchasing
I will provide a full refunds on all the orders, If I feel it won't be possible or the amount is too high we can discuss a partial refund.

You can use my 1 time per address. Meaning you can do it multiple times if you order from different sites.


 
Proof
I will be giving away 1 vouch copy to someone eligible as my "proof"
Quote Originally Posted by John F. Kennedy View Post
Max amount with Zappos?
500$

Quote Originally Posted by ttaM View Post
Maybe interested in an order about 200-300$ for 6pm
Sure! Add me on Skype!

Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
Does it work internationally? What about Pull&Bear?
It works international for the stores I listed, contact me on Skype for stores that aren't there.

Forgot to add in thread design, I also refund Neiman Marcus max 1000$
Maybe interested in an order about 200-300$ for 6pm
Does it work internationally? What about Pull&Bear?
Just added you, we will be talking as soon as you accept my friend request !
Vouch for my bro @Marcus.

He's a great refunder/SE'r and recommended for everything.
Bumperino! Taking orders.
Hi Marcus just added you on skype (Dylan), interested in doing A&F and U.O.
Quote Originally Posted by Bnjc1508 View Post
Hi Marcus just added you on skype (Dylan), interested in doing A&F and U.O.
Was speaking with you, Dylan
Vouch for my man @marcus .

One of the chillest guys I know.
Bumperino! Taking orders.
Bump to the top
Are you still doing refunds? Can't contact you in skype..
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?