[MWR] A few offsets.
Feel free to post some of the offsets you reversed here!
Show console:
Offset: 0x140514910
Arguments: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PrintToConsole:
Offset: 0x140513FF0
Arguments: const char* appendText
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cbuf_AddText:
Offset: 1404033B0
Arguments: int LocalClientNumber, const char* Command
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SV_GameSendServerCommand:
Offset: 140484AD0
Arguments: int ClientNumber, int Type, char* Command
I'll be adding more soon.
After I reverse some more things I'm going to make a DVAR Dumper(Commands are hashed. So going to need to make a hash cracker and a dvar dumper) And then I mite make a GSC dumper if possible.
EDIT: Do not send anyone your dump file of the game! It contains access token not encrypted, Witch I'm assuming you can use peoples profiles with it.
I've found A LOT of strange things throughout this COD Remaster...
I've found "Linux wine" detection
Virtual environment detection(Virtual box, VM ware. etc..)
Checking registry keys.
Checking clipboard data. Yes, That's right. It's looking at your clipboard.(Not full reversed. But it looks like it's snooping your clipboard) #Privacy
Haven't Reversed all of it yet. So not 100% what it does, Will be reversing it very soon. I will keep you updated...
https://i.gyazo.com/137c48bba275991b...d971e72ed5.png
https://i.gyazo.com/762d912ab24a6c02...a0d2131674.png
I was just looking through strings and came across this...

Had a look at references and found out that A2 is a memory offset.
Now I can get user information with that Address(Not sure if it's static or not tho!)
Here's what I found:
141569CF0 + 26 = password
141569CF0 + 326 = email
141569CF0 + 126 = firstName
141569CF0 + 226 = lastName
141569CF0 + 582 = dateOfBirth
141569CF0 + 595 = country
After I got them my IDA started playing up and did this: https://i.gyazo.com/729127a8f23f187f...8de86cdf9c.png
So I stopped with this section. :P
Some offsets of mine
Show console:
Offset: 0x140514910
Arguments: None
Usage
Code:
void cEngine::ShowDevConsole(){
((LRESULT(__cdecl*)())0x140514910)();//calls console
MSG m;
while (GetMessage(&m, 0, 0, 0)){
TranslateMessage(&m);
DispatchMessage(&m);
}
}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PrintToConsole:
Offset: 0x140513FF0
Arguments: const char* appendText
Usage
Code:
void cEngine::PrintToConsole(const chat* toAppend){
((LRESULT(__cdecl*)(const char*))0x140513FF0)(toAppend);
}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cbuf_AddText:
Offset: 1404033B0
Arguments: int LocalClientNumber, const char* Command
Usage
Code:
void cEngine::SendToConsole(const chat* Command){
((int(__cdecl*)(int, const char*))1404033B0)(0, Command);
}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SV_GameSendServerCommand:
Offset: 140484AD0
Arguments: int ClientNumber, int Type, char* Command
Usage
Code:
void cEngine::SendToServer(int ClientNumber, int Type, char* Command){
((int(__cdecl*)(int, int, const char*))140484AD0)(ClientNumber, Type, Command);
}
I'll be adding more soon.
Dvar_RegisterNew
After I reverse some more things I'm going to make a DVAR Dumper(Commands are hashed. So going to need to make a hash cracker and a dvar dumper) And then I mite make a GSC dumper if possible.
EDIT: Do not send anyone your dump file of the game! It contains access token not encrypted, Witch I'm assuming you can use peoples profiles with it.
Things I have found
I've found A LOT of strange things throughout this COD Remaster...
I've found "Linux wine" detection
Virtual environment detection(Virtual box, VM ware. etc..)
Checking registry keys.
Checking clipboard data. Yes, That's right. It's looking at your clipboard.(Not full reversed. But it looks like it's snooping your clipboard) #Privacy
VM Detection shit
Haven't Reversed all of it yet. So not 100% what it does, Will be reversing it very soon. I will keep you updated...
https://i.gyazo.com/137c48bba275991b...d971e72ed5.png
https://i.gyazo.com/762d912ab24a6c02...a0d2131674.png
Something Extremly interesting
I was just looking through strings and came across this...

Had a look at references and found out that A2 is a memory offset.
Now I can get user information with that Address(Not sure if it's static or not tho!)
Here's what I found:
141569CF0 + 26 = password
141569CF0 + 326 = email
141569CF0 + 126 = firstName
141569CF0 + 226 = lastName
141569CF0 + 582 = dateOfBirth
141569CF0 + 595 = country
After I got them my IDA started playing up and did this: https://i.gyazo.com/729127a8f23f187f...8de86cdf9c.png
So I stopped with this section. :P
. 