challenge me?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
challenge me?
first one to post here, challenges me..
ima start off..

I'm so pure, call me artificial.
Swag so fly, I'm not even superficial.
Beneficial;
tryna hurt me, but I'm not prejudicial.

Colder than the depths of the ocean
Makin your track sound like a commotion.
I'm spittin' so fast,
make you sound like slow motion.

Depression;
State penetentary; complete suspension.
Changed;
Or altered on another dimension.
Got a question?
Oh wait,
I forgot to mention
This is the end of our session.
I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce
Don't be frontin' son no seeds on a bun
We be up in this drive thru
Order for two
I gots a craving for a number nine like my shoe
We need some chicken up in here
In this dizzle
For rizzle my nizzle
Extra salt on the frizzle
Dr. Pepper my brother
Another for your mother
Double double super size
And don't forget the FRIES...
ohh man, that was completely ripped.. but ill go against you..

Fat boy, fat boy talkin' about food
Wearin' a strap-on like "your not a dude"
Tryna figure out why I'm so rude
Talkin' with your mouth full, your food isn't chewed..

NATURE CALLS! RUN TO THE CRAPPER!
At least I'm a real rapper
Fuckin your girl, without a condom wrapper
She's been 5 weeks missing, am I the kidnapper?

Dying here
Dying with fear
No more tears
Would you like a cheeseburger with your beer?
Can you hear,
My footsteps getting so near
K.O, Lights out like a movie premier
Food Magic Trick, make it all dissappear
Comin' as a soldier, wearin' a bandolier..

hmm.. i guess im done
Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous- View Post
ohh man, that was completely ripped.. but ill go against you..

Fat boy, fat boy talkin' about food
Wearin' a strap-on like "your not a dude"
Tryna figure out why I'm so rude
Talkin' with your mouth full, your food isn't chewed..

NATURE CALLS! RUN TO THE CRAPPER!
At least I'm a real rapper
Fuckin your girl, without a condom wrapper
She's been 5 weeks missing, am I the kidnapper?

Dying here
Dying with fear
No more tears
Would you like a cheeseburger with your beer?
Can you hear,
My footsteps getting so near
K.O, Lights out like a movie premier
Food Magic Trick, make it all dissappear
Comin' as a soldier, wearin' a bandolier..

hmm.. i guess im done
duuuuuude that was so fuuking awezome you killed him man you fukin anihilated him dammit ur good man those r fukin skilled rhymes.
by that was completely ripped u saying it was good or bad lol?
by ripped, i mean... that it was the mc donald's rap...
try something new, bud
lol he dont make his own rhymes lol he gets them from a website like i do no1 can bloody really rhyme fako
bitch don't snitch.

-proven wrong.
u fail Drastic u shitched on yu and him ******
i like the first few lines
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us