Sig Challenge

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Sig Challenge
With all the Brushes/Renders you can find nowadays, 90% of the work is done for you already.
So, To give you all a Refresher Course in Graphics, I devised a little Competition:

Here are the Rules:

1. 450x150 in size,
2. Non-Vertical
3. Made EXCLUSIVELY by using the tools/renderers/generators built-in to your GFx Program (Photoshop, GIMP, PaintShopPro, whatever.). That means no Outside Resources (No Stock Photos, No Renders, No Brushes, No Pre-Made backgrounds, etc.) You can use custom fonts, but that's all.
4. The Text in your Signature must be It's Title, so no mottoes or names.
5. NO FOLLOWING TUTORIALS!!!

The Winner doesn't get any prize, sorry. I'm hoping that people will enter for the sheer challenge. I see a lot of Distinguished-Looking signatures around here, and I thought it would be pretty fun to see what GFx Pros like Chrono, Standoff, Enigma, and Jaded can do when they try to get by on the Bare Minimum.

Have Fun!!

ENTRIES
FoxFire by Jackal
I'd just enter my SOTW sig... It's all made with me taking a photo, and editing it.
Im tryin to see what people can do using only stuff that's built in to Photoshop/GIMP/whatever they use. No Photos, nohing.

=/
I vould enter and vin if there vere prizes xD
well then i may as well enter if noone wants to challenge Jackal....Jackal just wanted to test you people on what you can and can't do and got completely ignored :/



And if you do not believe the entire thing was done in Photoshop then i can give you the PSD to prove it (but you need PS to open it Jackal )

EDIT: I need to fix the top left tooth so i will be replacing it soon. Done
Well, if you could send me the .psd anyway...
(GIMP has this spectacular ability to open PSDs, it just wont display the fancy Blending options, ie, setting a layer to "Color Screen" or whatever you guys have just shows up solid to me. Opacity settings are the same tho. )
I do believe that you made it all in photoshop, though.

Great work.

well, I guess if nobody else cares to enter, you win.

(By a fucking Landslide i might add)

EDIT:: Wow, i can't edit my first post because it's over a day old... that sucks ass....

Anyway:

ENTRIES
FoxFire by Jackal

Demon Days by Chronologix (good album btw)
Nice... I need to reinstall CS2
Just Use GIMP ^_^
chrono, i can vouch that was made in photoshop becasue i can recognise the things in it

BUT, i notice you took a cheap (but still effective) background option

something in the fibre region of filters

i cant name it but i knbow it


sitll, nice combo of the shine effect and the fibers backgorund, unusual but cool combo =D
What the hell. Do you know how to read?
Quote Originally Posted by Crashoverride25 View Post

......idiot
Lol, yes I forgot to mention that.
Oh my god, in his sig. He ripped off me. O_O!

That evil inside sig is one I made back when I was called The_Enigma. <_>
Which one?
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us