Fitbit Surge problems.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Fitbit Surge problems.
Hello guys,

in the last 12 hours I have tried and failed many surge accounts. I am confident to say that I am experienced in SE'ing and have never had that many failed attempts. Charge HR works perfectly every time. Surge is a complete miss for me. Anyone experiencing something similar?

Thanks.
in the last hour, I tried screen condensation method on a Surge. Usually, it's an easy replacement, but, this one failed. Will try again tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by clockw0rk View Post
in the last hour, I tried screen condensation method on a Surge. Usually, it's an easy replacement, but, this one failed. Will try again tomorrow.
Added on skype. Mind explaining to me the screen condensation method? I know a different method that I use but if this one works better it'd be helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by clockw0rk View Post
in the last hour, I tried screen condensation method on a Surge. Usually, it's an easy replacement, but, this one failed. Will try again tomorrow.
Way to saturate a method buddy.
I had 2 go through yesterday, but only out of 5 attempts. I was successful with 2 Blaze though whereas last week I got 1 Blaze out of 4 attempts. The thing with Surge is you have to use the heated/smoking method. With Blaze I've had to get a bit more creative. Also in many ways I think your account source has to be good too. They for sure are getting a bit more tight with questions/emails/calls (Yes I had a call back to a Google Voice #).
Quote Originally Posted by x1xjcramair1x1x View Post
I had 2 go through yesterday, but only out of 5 attempts. I was successful with 2 Blaze though whereas last week I got 1 Blaze out of 4 attempts. The thing with Surge is you have to use the heated/smoking method. With Blaze I've had to get a bit more creative. Also in many ways I think your account source has to be good too. They for sure are getting a bit more tight with questions/emails/calls (Yes I had a call back to a Google Voice #).
Dang wow lol 5 attempts only 2 go through, what a waste of 3 accounts RIP, they tight af
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
Dang wow lol 5 attempts only 2 go through, what a waste of 3 accounts RIP, they tight af
The good news is the accounts we're free, but yes still a waste. I am done with them and took care of me and a few family members
Quote Originally Posted by x1xjcramair1x1x View Post
The good news is the accounts we're free, but yes still a waste. I am done with them and took care of me and a few family members
How did you get accounts for free? O.o get them yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
How did you get accounts for free? O.o get them yourself?
You are correct sir!
Quote Originally Posted by nojoeing View Post
Hello guys,

in the last 12 hours I have tried and failed many surge accounts. I am confident to say that I am experienced in SE'ing and have never had that many failed attempts. Charge HR works perfectly every time. Surge is a complete miss for me. Anyone experiencing something similar?

Thanks.
I've done thirty in a row, fitbit seem to detect vpns. I suggest other means proxies as an example.
Quote Originally Posted by Live View Post
I've done thirty in a row, fitbit seem to detect vpns. I suggest other means proxies as an example.
You've done surges/.?
Quote Originally Posted by Live View Post
I've done thirty in a row, fitbit seem to detect vpns. I suggest other means proxies as an example.
Why you think they can detect those now?
Quote Originally Posted by Live View Post
I've done thirty in a row, fitbit seem to detect vpns. I suggest other means proxies as an example.
30 in a row. Wtf how did you have so many accounts ._. I need accountssssss haha
In my experience with SEing other companies, they are unlikely to say no when you are calling them and portraying a disappointed/irritated tone.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?