WTS#1 💸G2A REFUNDING SERVICE💸~NO PAYPAL CHARGEBACK~💸 [CHEAPEST] [MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
#1 💸G2A REFUNDING SERVICE💸~NO PAYPAL CHARGEBACK~💸 [CHEAPEST] [MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
ALL OF THE REFUNDS ARE MADE THROUGH G2A LIVE SUPPORT THATS MEANS YOU CAN PAY WITH DEBIT CARD, PAYPAL, VISA OR ANYTHING THAT G2A PAY ACCEPTS.

Maximum ammount I refund on a FRESH ACCOUNT:60$

Why is my service unique? I'm the only one on mpgh who does refund through g2a live support, for the other refunders you will have to pay with paypal and they will just simply chargeback through your paypal. With using my service you can pay with anything for your item that you want to get refunded, and my service might take less time then the paypal chargebacks (2-3weeks)


Rates:
From now on I will be doing every refund for 10,00$ since I'm putting all my time into this


I am also able to refund skins with a method, contact me for more infromation about that.

Payment methods: Paypal, BTC
 
T.O.S.
No chargebacks.
You must buy G2A shield.
My minimum order is 10$.
If the refund fails you will get 100% (100% of the money you sent me).
After the payment was made I won't be gving refund.
If you use my service you automaticly agree the T.O.S.
The refund is considered as sucsessfull when the live chat ends with the link to the refund page. (Where you can choose to get the refund)
 
Proof



 
Click THIS for my skype
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Ampgh.suicideboyz.png[/img]ⓘ
Or just add my skype manualy: ******mpgh.suicideboyz
Can i buy a few gc from same seller and get it refunded?
GLWS
Just to confirm is this paypal only?
Quote Originally Posted by ghosteez View Post
Just to confirm is this paypal only?
Nope, i'm not refunding through paypal.


Quote Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace View Post
Can i buy a few gc from same seller and get it refunded?


GLWS


Yes
Beware guys the user doesnt refund when he fails to do the refund
Quote Originally Posted by ImALegend2013 View Post
Beware guys the user doesnt refund when he fails to do the refund
Since the price is so low... I won't abuse it tho i'm not into that.

Quote Originally Posted by kylelevy View Post
Are you just selling the method or do you actually do the refund for us? So I can use a credit card? I don't have to use paypal?
You can use credit card anything, and i'm not selling the method.
Are you just selling the method or do you actually do the refund for us? So I can use a credit card? I don't have to use paypal?
Just did my first refund for 60$
 
sc


He don't have a mpgh profile so this isn't a "normal" vouch but taking offers.
(I'm not doing skins via g2a support, i'm doing refund for game codes, website skin codes, and some other things on g2a live support.
But i'm offering a service for paypal refund there you can refund anything.)


Just to make sure don't take this as a vouch.
Hey do you think you can refund old school runescape gold?
Quote Originally Posted by TimmyP21 View Post
Hey do you think you can refund old school runescape gold?
Contact me on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by HenHon View Post


Contact me on skype.
Added //shrt
Please @Psychotic, @Hova, @DarkLordXYZ could please edit the thread to this?
 
Paste
http://pastebin.com/WrapyTy0

And please edit the thread title to:#1 G2A ~REFUNDING SERVICE~ [CHEAPEST] [FASTEST] [EASIEST]
Thanks @Marcus. for correcting me on the misspelled "REFUNDIG" word.
Just thought i'd let you know, in the title you spelled "refunding" wrong.

No sales trash intended, GLWS
Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
Just thought i'd let you know, in the title you spelled "refunding" wrong.

No sales trash intended, GLWS
Thanks, didnt even notice
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?