Spotify Custom Account - | With Warrantly | Refund-able if Service not Satisfy

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Spotify Custom Account - | With Warrantly | Refund-able if Service not Satisfy
Spotify Account Custom Information | 15$ No Warranty | 30$ Lifetime Warranty |

Perk 1
6 Month Premium 13 USD

Perk 2
12 Month - 25 USD

Perk Elite - 45 USD
Lifetime
With extra 1 month free for another Account


- Refund-able for Customer between 1 week , after 1 week , only replacement , no refund ( only work with Perk 2 and Elite Perk )
- Warranty for all perk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes before buy from me

- I will create a new account for you , with your infomation
- you will providing Email-Address , username

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me
- Do not have Skype , Only Email

Contact Form

Email Title : Perk1/Perk2

Content :

1) Email Address
2) Payment method : BTC / PAYPAL
3) MPGH Username ( Please provide Link )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same goes to Vouch Copy


Email : hualii1982@gmail.com

Proof : http://prntscr.com/d94kc7ⓘ
@745

May I take a vouch copy?

Please pm me on mpgh!
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
@745

May I take a vouch copy?

Please pm me on mpgh!
please follow the form i posted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iQzT View Post
How long are the accounts premium for?
lifetime , with / without warranty
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
@745

May I take a vouch copy?

Please pm me on mpgh!
feel free to send me a email and i iwll give u
How long are the accounts premium for?
+Vouch.

Recieved a working spotify account from OP. Thank you, going to buy one for my friend soon.
only 1 vouch copy will be given
Hova Please change my content

Perk 1
6 Month Premium 13 USD

Perk 2
12 Month - 25 USD

Perk Elite - 45 USD
Lifetime
With extra 1 month free for another Account


- Refund-able for Customer between 1 week , after 1 week , only replacement , no refund ( only work with Perk 2 and Elite Perk )
- Warranty for all perk
@Hova please change the perk


And Title to : Spotify Custom Account - | With Warrantly | Refund-able if Service not Satisfy
I've sent you an email
Quote Originally Posted by key2503 View Post
I've sent you an email
Replied , check it out
nope sir . only 1
now user can pm me for more info
Don't recommend this guy. He was replying instantly up until I paid him, didn't hear from him for over 12 hours after that. Then he tells me he was waiting for a screenshot of MPGH (which he did not request until that moment), and states that he has no codes left for Perk 1 or Perk 2, and only the Elite one which costs more than what I already paid.

Not reliable at all.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?