What's your biggest mistake?

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
What's your biggest mistake?
Title says it all, If I where to get into mine it would take me hours to explain it all. I'll let you people go first :P
Accepting your friend request on Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
Title says it all, If I where to get into mine it would take me hours to explain it all. I'll let you people go first :P
Not listening to my mom.
I was 7 years old, she told me to sit down, I was fucking around, 5 seconds later the bus hits a hard break and I hit face deep the pole in front of me.
I lost 10 teeth that day. Luckily they all grew back.
Quote Originally Posted by cucuYeL View Post


Not listening to my mom.
I was 7 years old, she told me to sit down, I was fucking around, 5 seconds later the bus hits a hard break and I hit face deep the pole in front of me.
I lost 10 teeth that day. Luckily they all grew back.
holly crap. My story involves not listening to my mother -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


holly crap. My story involves not listening to my mother -.-
Do tell, I love hearing a good story.
Quote Originally Posted by cucuYeL View Post


Do tell, I love hearing a good story.
image/10

It's a long boring story about why I didn't goto school, Not that interesting. Everything comes back to one specific kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


image/10

It's a long boring story about why I didn't goto school, Not that interesting. Everything comes back to one specific kid.
Ahh.. I see the type.
Owell
@Silent Shouldnt sheeps be nicer :C ? biggest mistake was going to take a entrance exam while i was sick and on medication -.- i ended up falling asleep through the whole test
Joining MPGH probably. (No, I'm not asking to get banned though)
Joining MPGH
It's quite weird for me because doing drugs is properly my biggest ongoing mistake but also the best thing that happened to me in some ways
Buying a iPad Air 2 when it came out like 2 years ago for about $520 and I rarely even use the iPad :/
Getting an IPad, never use it.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?