Title says it all, If I where to get into mine it would take me hours to explain it all. I'll let you people go first :P
Accepting your friend request on Skype.
Originally Posted by Silent
Title says it all, If I where to get into mine it would take me hours to explain it all. I'll let you people go first :P
Not listening to my mom.
I was 7 years old, she told me to sit down, I was fucking around, 5 seconds later the bus hits a hard break and I hit face deep the pole in front of me.
I lost 10 teeth that day. Luckily they all grew back.
Originally Posted by cucuYeL
Not listening to my mom.
I was 7 years old, she told me to sit down, I was fucking around, 5 seconds later the bus hits a hard break and I hit face deep the pole in front of me.
I lost 10 teeth that day. Luckily they all grew back.
holly crap. My story involves not listening to my mother -.-
Originally Posted by Silent
holly crap. My story involves not listening to my mother -.-
Do tell, I love hearing a good story.
Originally Posted by cucuYeL
Do tell, I love hearing a good story.
image/10
It's a long boring story about why I didn't goto school, Not that interesting. Everything comes back to one specific kid.
Originally Posted by Silent
image/10
It's a long boring story about why I didn't goto school, Not that interesting. Everything comes back to one specific kid.
Ahh.. I see the type.
Owell
@Silent Shouldnt sheeps be nicer :C ? biggest mistake was going to take a entrance exam while i was sick and on medication -.- i ended up falling asleep through the whole test
Joining MPGH probably. (No, I'm not asking to get banned though)
Spending $5k+ on CS:GO
Should have spend it on Crack
Joining MPGH
It's quite weird for me because doing drugs is properly my biggest ongoing mistake but also the best thing that happened to me in some ways
Buying a iPad Air 2 when it came out like 2 years ago for about $520 and I rarely even use the iPad :/