PayPal question. Chargeback?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PayPal question. Chargeback?
So I sold an item on eBay and the buyer is from China. Has over 290+ positive feedbacks.

He asked me if I can send his item in the US because he would have to pay extra for customs.

My question is. He just paid me directly through "PayPal.me" and money was received right away with no pending.

Should I be worried to get chargeback?? What should I do?
Yes be worried, common charge-back tactic. DO NOT ship to any other address, apart from the one specified in the eBay order details or Paypal payment. You will not be covered if you ship it to an address that the buyer tells you about after the sale. If I were you I would just cancel the order, just to be on the safe side.
Quote Originally Posted by Richlife1337 View Post
Yes be worried, common charge-back tactic. DO NOT ship to any other address, apart from the one specified in the eBay order details or Paypal payment. You will not be covered if you ship it to an address that the buyer tells you about after the sale. If I were you I would just cancel the order, just to obe on the safe side.
First his adddress was Taiwan. On his eBay, he is from China. Then now, his address shows in the US because he told me that he wanted it shipped to his friends house.
Yes this can be an issue for you
You're in a bad stop bro
If he has that much positive feedback I don't think you have much to be worried about.
If the rep is legit then I believe you are good.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?