QuestionSolvedI Need the New Skins of Rotmg!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I Need the New Skins of Rotmg!
Heeeloooo!, i need the new ROTMG 27.7.x8.1 Skins please!, and if have a way to get it with jpexs in the client, if have a client that can see the images (i have try with Orape hacked client, and i can't, have only the Orape images, not the rotmg)
You can sprite them yourself, or grab them from Realmeye
Quote Originally Posted by EHaehthsthethetheh View Post
You can sprite them yourself, or grab them from Realmeye
The realmeye, has only the side of the character and not the whole body, if you could believe me I would!


- - - Updated - - -

I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND!!!!! <<<<<<<<<333333333 /Solved
Quote Originally Posted by Daemonmann View Post


The realmeye, has only the side of the character and not the whole body, if you could believe me I would!


- - - Updated - - -



I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND!!!!! <<<<<<<<<333333333 /Solved
No worries lol, you can always use that site it's up to date with everything deca releases. Solved @Ahl @059
Quote Originally Posted by Daemonmann View Post
Heeeloooo!, i need the new ROTMG 27.7.x8.1 Skins please!, and if have a way to get it with jpexs in the client, if have a client that can see the images (i have try with Orape hacked client, and i can't, have only the Orape images, not the rotmg)
http://static.drips.pw/rotmg/product...ayersSkins.png
http://static.drips.pw/rotmg/product...sSkinsMask.png
http://static.drips.pw/rotmg/product.../xml/Skins.xml
?
Unless I don't get the question this should be it.
Closed. Also @Daemonmann you can get the images with an orape client, open the binarydata in jpexs, look for an swf, load it, then look for the images inside that.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?