Kashuure refunds for you - G2A | BenQ Zowie - 12% - Paypal | bitcoinI am giving 2 vouch copy to trusted members. VOUCH COPY REVIEW:
Originally Posted by Shakuure Hey guys I actually have a proof for BenQ Zowie, I just updated the second post for the proof Can you refund something if i buy using bitcoin as payment method?
Originally Posted by Hentai Can you refund something if i buy using bitcoin as payment method? You mean paying me? Because you can't pay with bitcoins on the BenQ shop.
Originally Posted by Shakuure You mean paying me? Because you can't pay with bitcoins on the BenQ shop. For g2a I mean.
Originally Posted by Shakuure What would you buy on G2A? Aiming to purchase a steam giftcard, so I can get myself a knife skin through steam market.
Originally Posted by Shakuure You're also offering G2A service, why'd ask me? Just trying to see if it a new method all around :3 since I don't do skins :3