WTSKashuure refunds for you - G2A | BenQ Zowie - 12% - Paypal | bitcoin

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Kashuure refunds for you - G2A | BenQ Zowie - 12% - Paypal | bitcoin
I am giving 2 vouch copy to trusted members.




VOUCH COPY REVIEW:
 
PROOF

Do you have proof of successful benq refunds? What's your success rate?
Interested in some zowie gear. Want to see some vouches first though.
Hey guys

I actually have a proof for BenQ Zowie, I just updated the second post for the proof
Quote Originally Posted by Shakuure View Post
Hey guys

I actually have a proof for BenQ Zowie, I just updated the second post for the proof
Can you refund something if i buy using bitcoin as payment method?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Can you refund something if i buy using bitcoin as payment method?
You mean paying me? Because you can't pay with bitcoins on the BenQ shop.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakuure View Post
You mean paying me? Because you can't pay with bitcoins on the BenQ shop.
For g2a I mean.
What would you buy on G2A?
Quote Originally Posted by Shakuure View Post
What would you buy on G2A?
Aiming to purchase a steam giftcard, so I can get myself a knife skin through steam market.
You're also offering G2A service, why'd ask me?
Quote Originally Posted by Shakuure View Post
You're also offering G2A service, why'd ask me?
Just trying to see if it a new method all around :3 since I don't do skins :3
Well, sorry but I can't help you
Added for benq stuff
My Benq method is corrupted. I'm sorry guys, I'm going to work on finding another method.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?